“Great Facilities and Staff”

Hampton Inn Belton / Kansas City area
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Belton
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Great Facilities and Staff”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The hotel is very new and as such it was very clean and even smelled "new". The hotel staff was eager to make you feel welcome. The hot breakfast was only average most mornings, Sunday being an exception. The big issue we had was with the discount that really is not a discount. 4 nights w/o discount we were charged 2 x $89 + 2 x $109 = $396. With discount 4x $99 = $396.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Omaha, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Belton is just south of Kansas City, MO and is fairly convenient to most of the area attractions. The Hampton Inn in Belton lives up to Hilton Hotel chain standards. A stop here allows you to avoid Kansas City's big city prices. The hotel has a pool, in-room wi-fi, business use computers (that can also be used to print photos), hot and cold breakfast bar, and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Missouri
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Checked in for one night on our way to the Black Hills. The hotel is easy to find off the road and since its only been open for 3 months it still felt new. I was a bit dissapointed to find the staff so unwelcoming. Not rude, just indifferent. I was surpirsed when I was not welcomed as a Hilton Honors member and when I asked if there would be a bottle of water in my room, was told I could buy one from their little store. Typically this is not how HH members are treated, but it was not that big of a deal. The room was great and what I would expect from a HI. The breakfast was OK, I have seen better in other property's but since I rarely eat breakfast it was no big deal.

Room Tip: Rear of the property and a higher floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Belton,MO, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Very nice clean hotel with great friendly people. The staff all went out of their way to greet us and see if we needed anything. We have done quite a bit of traveling as a family and have never been around this type of great service. Would recommend to others.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 26, 2013

A very nice hotel but you can hear every little noise. I could actually hear the conversation from people in adjacent rooms. I was disappointed in the breakfast but then again it was complimentary. I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Oak Creek, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I travel about 50% of the time for work and typically stay in Hampton Inn's. My usual hotel in KC was booked when I went to make my reservation so I thought I'd try this new Hampton Inn in Belton. Nice place, friendly staff and there is a walking path across the street that I did laps at each morning before starting work and each evening after dinner. Seems to be a growing area with stores and restaurants close by. A little out of the way but a nice break from the usual city traffic sound. I'd stay again in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place still had the "Now Open" banner hanging off the building. It is adjacent to I-49 and I passed it several times in the past weeks while staying at other hotels in the area. I decided to try it out. When making reservations, I requested a quite room so they gave me a room that did not face the highway. My only complaint is the concept of using the motion detectors for the A/C units. Apparently my wife an I don't move when we sleep because we kept waking up in the middle of the night sweating because the A/C would shut off. It made for a restless night. The A/C's are very quite. If you like to use the white noise from the fan to drown out other noises while you sleep, these are too quiet to do that.. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast selection was better than average for these "free breakfast" type hotels.

Green Features: Motion detectors are a great idea to save energy but making the A/C's shut off while you sleep is extremely inconvenient. Nightlight on the bathroom wallplate is a great idea.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
Quality Inn
Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit
Courtyard Kansas City South
Courtyard Kansas City South
#50 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to Hampton Inn Belton / Kansas City area? Share your experiences!