“I usually LOVE Longhorn, but not this one!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: American
missouri
“I usually LOVE Longhorn, but not this one!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It would be better to go someplace else. If youREALLY want Longhorn, travel the distance to go to a different one!
We went on a Sunday for lunch, before church let out. It took >20 minutes for them to seat us because they didn't have all the sections open. They appeared to be short on staff. Slow to be seated. Slow to take our order. Slow to get our order! Good thing we weren't in a big hurry! Waitress appeared to be overworked and irritable. The food, however, was good. Just not worth the long wait and slow service!

Visited March 2013

Kansas City
“Horrible food!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was/is the worst dining experience ever. My husband ordered a ribeye steak @ $21.99 that was about as thin as a round steak (1/2") and had virtually no marbleing which tells me the quality of the cut is probably select, not even a choice cut. I can buy a better steak at Price Chopper! We expect prime quality steaks at the price they rob you for! The server was excellent but the speed of food service (kitchen) was very slow. This restaurant needs extreme improvement if they expect to survive. They won't be receiving patronage from us EVER again.

Visited February 2013
“Great salads”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We went to Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch. It was pretty crowded but service was good. Food arrived fairly quickly. We had salads one with salmon and one with steaks. Both salads were good but a little light on the meats. Good iced tea. Good value.

Blairstown, MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soooooo disappointing!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went to LongHorn Steakhouse last night with two friends, one of whom was celebrating his 63rd birthday. Ordered baby back ribs. I ordered mine dry (I am particular about my BBQ sauce!) What a lousy decision!! The ribs I received were NOT baby back ribs - they were huge and the bone was showing thru the meat. The ribs were dreadfully overcooked / bordering burned! The iced tea was delicious but what really took the cake was the delicious little loaves of bread they used to keep bringing to the table ......... there were three of us and they brought ONE LITTLE LOAF to split three ways! I would NEVER recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Karen A
Leawood, Kansas
“Great Steak in the Neighborhood”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great service, great food, reasonable prices. Weekends are busy but food is worth it. We usually eat in the bar area as seating is sometimes more available. Baked Potato soup is a favorite, especialy . Sign up online for coupons for free appetizers and desserts on your birthday.

• Visited November 2012