“Quiet Stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Belton
Reviewed July 20, 2009

I stayed here last week with my mother while we visited relatives in the area. Location is good and it was quiet for us. We stayed on the 2nd floor. When I was checking out, I heard a guy complain about noise, but we stayed 3 nights and didn't have an issue. Maybe the first floor is noisy, I know the stairs creak so maybe that was it. Also, they do not have an elevator for the 2nd floor so it could be an issue for some travellers. Free breakfast was okay but not special.

Stayed: July 2009
1  Thank proftravlr

Reviewed June 21, 2009

It was an overnight trip. The room and bathroom were clean and everything worked. Check-in and out were easy and quick. The continental breakfast was fine. The only minus comment is that what hotels call a queen bed isn't much bigger than a double bed, and although I didn't notice it in our room, the hallways reeked of tobacco.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2008

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from a football game. There was quite a mix-up on our reservation between the hotel and hotels.com as far as charges - we had to pay cash, even though I had a receipt from hotels.com, but it is currently being resolved!

Very clean! The room was nice, beds very comfy - plenty of pillows! The heat was overwhelming by the middle of the night - but fixable by opening a window.
The breakfast was fantastic! Fresh waffles, fruit, yogurt, juices, coffee - pretty much anything you would want! Also coffee in the room.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2008

The best thing about this hotel was the staff. The staff is very friendly and helpful. For example, the cleaning staff said hello to me every time that I passed them in the hall. They truly made me feel at home. The rooms are average but have been kept very clean and well maintained. There is a pool on site. Everything is on one floor which is nice especially for older people. The breakfast is not too bad either. The hotel is conveniently located right off route 71 and is nearby to a shopping area with quite a few stores and restaurants. If you are looking for something to eat I would also recommend José Pepper’s right down the street (across the highway). Lastly, this hotel is a great value for the price. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 5, 2008

Stayed at the hotel while visiting relatives, the hotel is very clean and the beds and furnishings have been upgradedd since we stayed there a year ago when it was the holiday inn express. The staff was very friendly and the spreads, carpet and some furnishings new. It is very convenient to getting around to Independence, Kansas City, there are a lot of restaurants close by and would highly recommend Jose Peppers if you like mexican. Also lots of fast food and a starbucks. A great hotel for the price.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2008

Stayed one night in this hotel and found it to be an excellent value and clean with a responsive staff.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 27, 2006

I stayed at this hotel twice, once on the 20th and again on the 22nd. This was a super clean hotel and the staff was very friendly. I am a travel agent and would recommend this property HIGHLY to anyone! They helped us with anything we needed and even extended a checkout since we got in so late. I recommend this hotel. Clean, friendly, and just perfect! Thank you!

Stayed: October 2006
1  Thank logankitty98
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
Hampton Inn Belton / Kansas City area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview
Best Host Inn Plaza Kansas City South
Comfort Inn & Suites Harrisonville
Highland Inn
Highland Inn
#1 of 1 in Peculiar

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!