“Missing the Mark!”

Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
St. Louis
“Missing the Mark!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had lunch there with a friend and won't be back. The prices are a little on the high end for lunch and the quality of the food. The don't offer a fork and only chop sticks. The chicken was in such big chunks I couldn't fit into my mouth and a the waitress disappears so you can't ask for a knife or fork
On the up side, the food is very tasty and portions are good. I ordered a chili chicken with lemon grass. Presentation was not good because the white rice and light brown sauce only on the plate...no color or the sign of a fresh anything. It was served with one cup of rice with the huge chunks of chicken with a brown but very tasty sauce was not nice to look at. The sauce was HOT, but I have a high tolerance to heat and liked it very much. However, I don't think most people could tolerate it so beware.
The waitress brought the food and I did not see her or anyone again. They didn't refill water or ask if you needed anything...they disappear to the back. I had to get up and go to the counter to ask for the check.

• Visited February 2013

Chesterfield, Missouri
“Pricey but pleasant”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant with very pleasant wait staff and equally good food. The only thing this place lacks is the ambiance for the money you pay. We ordered two seafood dishes. One is the scallop curry which is my wife's favorite and the other dish was seafood with crispy noodles. Both the dishes were excellent, and so was the appetizer that we shared. The quantity was enough so that I could use the leftovers for lunch. I'll certainly go back. I just wish that they had somewhat better ambiance as the wooden chairs and tables seem too cheap. Oh, and did I say that the wait staff is very friendly.

• Visited February 2013
St. Louis, Mo
“delicious”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Excellent food. All 4 of us really enjoyed our meals. The dumpling appetizer is great. Good service, reasonable prices and pleasant decor in an unpretentious strip mall.

• Visited June 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“We keep going back”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Great Vietnamese food. Done fresh and wonderful. HIghly recommend.

Visited May 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“One of the BEST Vietnamese resturants in STL!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My Mom, husband and I went there for my birthday dinner. The food is ALWAYS AMAZING!!! The lighty fried calamari is my favorite of all time, the spicy/sweet sauce is sooooo great!! I will always go there first for my Vietamese before anywhere else!!

• Visited December 2011