“Best Mexican Food Ever!”
Review of Mi Lupita

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mi Lupita
Ranked #6 of 98 Restaurants in Ballwin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have been here about 10 times in the past 2 years. The staff is so friendly and the food is always fresh and yummy! Excellent prices as well. Best Mexican food I've ever had.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I've been going here since I was a kid and we're practically familia. The food is great and the people are friendly. I love it.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

If you are in the St.Louis area and want a great Mexican food experience, this is the place to visit. I highly recommend the Mole Chicken but everything else is awesome too. The Margaritas are wonderful and the waiters are great.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

A small restaurant in Ballwin but with surprisingly good Mexican Food. Service is great, parking is plentiful. Nachos are great and so are the margaritas. No need for reservations except at peak times but it has not been a problem.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We head to Mi Lupita when we don't feel like cooking. Their quality is consistent. Not fancy and not a chain restaurant to my knowledge. Reminds me of Mexico!

Been to Mi Lupita? Share your experiences!