“Tuesday Open mike night. 7:00” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Wolf Public House
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Ballwin
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Tuesday Open mike night. 7:00”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

What a hoot. Everything from a ukulele, guitar, to a hammered dulcimer! Great beer selection. Friendly service.

• Visited April 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“The Wolf Public House will steal from you.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Watch out, The Wolf Public House will steal from you. My wife and I went to The Wolf Public House March 15th to hear a friend’s band play. We had dinner and ordered drinks each on a separate check. After going over my credit card statements a month later I discovered that the person working the cash register added tip to the second check that I had not added. I will never return and I would suggest that anyone reading this be fairly warned. I will be spreading by word of mouth that The Wolf Public House rips you off and I will be letting the band that played that night know that the restaurant runs its business in this fashion.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank cicnavi
“Go Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Casual atmoshpere. Great Food - Breakfast Lunch or Dinner. Local ownership. Live Muisc on the weekends. Theres no place like it in West Co. You must go.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank rfb44881
St. Louis
“Great casual pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

We ate dinner at the Wolf Public House. It was early so we were able to enjoy the happy hour drink specials. (Beer and wine) They have an amazing selection of craft beers from St. Louis and around the country. The ambience is casual and friendly. I saw the bartender give samples of beer to a man to help him decide what to order. We ordered at the counter and our food was brought to us. The sandwiches were excellent and we had our choice of several sides, including a vegan chili and green salad. We had black bean burgers served on a very good bakery bun. This restaurant buys local and the owner even has his cell phone posted if anyone has problems. We had no problems, just good food and we will be back!

• Visited November 2012