“May I give it less than 1 star?”

Days Inn Yazoo City
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Yazoo City
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This was a horrible experience! There was a thick layer of dust on some of the furniture in the room. The locking latch was broken on the inside of the door. The handicap/safety bar on the wall side of the bathtub fell off at a touch. The heater didn't put out warm air until the thermostat was turned up to 74 degrees. When a train went by outside, the bed shook. At checkout the woman didn't even speak until I told her the bill was incorrect and then she refused to acknowledge that it was wrong!! The next time I need a hotel in this area, if I can't find a room elsewhere, I would rather sleep in my car!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 14, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This place is awful and the breakfast is a joke! The people who own it are so incredibly ride and live in the motel. Can we say Creepy? The pool is always dirty as well.The maids are nice. Run as far as you can.The man who runs it is so hateful and the man (older) who works the front desk seems nice at first but he's so rude! Run!

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank MissPriss27
Reviewed June 23, 2007

We had reservations for 06/22 - 06/24. Upon arrival and check in the attendant said we only had one night. I told him that we definately had two nights and the person we spoke to was Don. He said Don had already gone home. I said fine he could ask him tomorrow (Saturday). He said [--], I don't have a room what the [--] do you want me to do build one? He went into a wild profanity laced rage and ripped the key cards from my hand. He screamed that he owned the hotel not his damn father and he could do whatever the hell he wanted to. What was that about??? He then challenged me to get a hotel room somewhere else because they owned them all in the city. I even tried to calm him down by telling him I was sorry I upset him and that we just needed a room. He said he didn't give a damn and it was too late for that. I told him that we had driven a long way and it was not right for him to treat a customer like this. He then threatened to call the police and I told him please do. Then he started screaming profanities again so we left.

Stay AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank sputnam4274
Reviewed May 21, 2006

The hotel staff is very friendly, but the hotel itself is very run down. The tv in our room worked, but was held together with tape. The bathroom tub was clean,but the toilet lid was broken and did not fit. It seemed like a very used and poorly maintained hotel. We stayed one night at the Best Western further down the road and I would highly recommend that hotel as an alternative.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business