Best Western Gateway Inn
Relax Inn(Yazoo City)
Econo Lodge(Yazoo City)
Econo Lodge(Canton)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herehunting trippleasant stayclean roomsbed was very comfortablewithin walking distanceyazooluggagemississippimotelemployees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

ALL and I do mean ALL of the staff and owners are extremely lovely people! Have stayed many times and each time going in, feels like going home. They way they remember you and greet you is personal with that "Mom & Pop" feel. Laid back yet extremely efficient and accomodating. This is the way a business should be run. Their free breakfast is definitely a plus as well as coffee and fruit at all times. The pool was changed to salt water & very inviting!
Want an excellent night's sleep? You'll love their beds!
Few other hotels in town but never would consider as this in every aspect is the best Yazoo has to offer. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Back rooms offer a private and tranquil view of wooded area as well as owners personal herb and veggie garden. Front, although facing main road is very quiet and just as comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
bwyazoo, Manager at Best Western Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Let me start by thanking you for completing our Survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

We are glad that you are liked our beds and scenery on our back rooms. We also glad to hear that you liked our free hot breakfast.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 6627160930.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Pete Patel
Manager
BEST WESTERN Gateway Inn

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The service was excellent. They let us store our bikes there for the weeks, and when we needed a ride to the train station, the manager had James drive us down because there weren't any cabs. It was super helpful and appreciated! Thanks, you're a lifesaver!

• Stayed: May 2013
bwyazoo, Manager at Best Western Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Let me start by thanking you for completing Survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

It was our pleasure to help our guests in every way that we can.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Pete Patel
Manager
BEST WESTERN Gateway Inn

Reviewed March 17, 2013

1SG Euell

My wife and I stayed at the Best Western (GateWay), Yazoo, Ms as we usually do when visiting family there! The rooms had been updated since we stayed last. Good Discount for Seniors and Military. Been staying for over six years when in area and always a pleasure. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: If you desire a Handicap room, they are located on ground floor! No Elevators! Two floors only!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've stayed here several times. It's always clean and looks nice! I'm usually fairly comfortable (only a little sleep disturbance but, that's probably normal for being away from home). The staff is great and very accomdating!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank LACY T
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Lookit overall this property was nice....but again...Bed bugs!!!! got home two days later had big red splotches on my arms.......Breakfast was hot and fresh...rooms clean...rooms updated..but front desk was rude and avoidive.......but they definitely need to spray for bugs cause its ridiculous

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business