“Extremely accommodating service! They went above and beyond!”

Best Western Gateway Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Yazoo City
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The service was excellent. They let us store our bikes there for the weeks, and when we needed a ride to the train station, the manager had James drive us down because there weren't any cabs. It was super helpful and appreciated! Thanks, you're a lifesaver!

• Stayed: May 2013
bwyazoo, Manager at Best Western Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Let me start by thanking you for completing Survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

It was our pleasure to help our guests in every way that we can.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 6627160930.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Pete Patel
Manager
BEST WESTERN Gateway Inn

Reviewed March 17, 2013

1SG Euell

My wife and I stayed at the Best Western (GateWay), Yazoo, Ms as we usually do when visiting family there! The rooms had been updated since we stayed last. Good Discount for Seniors and Military. Been staying for over six years when in area and always a pleasure. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: If you desire a Handicap room, they are located on ground floor! No Elevators! Two floors only!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've stayed here several times. It's always clean and looks nice! I'm usually fairly comfortable (only a little sleep disturbance but, that's probably normal for being away from home). The staff is great and very accomdating!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank LACY T
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Lookit overall this property was nice....but again...Bed bugs!!!! got home two days later had big red splotches on my arms.......Breakfast was hot and fresh...rooms clean...rooms updated..but front desk was rude and avoidive.......but they definitely need to spray for bugs cause its ridiculous

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dagreat1
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My family and I on a 5 state road trip stopped here to visit relatives. First of all, if you have a handicapped person with you, make sure your room is on the first floor, there is no elevator! Something they should have on their website. We had the do not disturb sign on our door until 10am because we wanted to sleep in. My husband and son then went for a swim, brought the towels back, left them in the room. We then went about our activities of the day. On returning that evening our room stunk of soiled linen and the bed was not made. I called the front desk and was told that the manager told all housekeeping staff that if you see a do not disturb sign on the door in the am, even if it is removed they do not have to go back to clean that room. What manager would say such a thing. We were on vacation and they expect us to be out of the room by 9am for it to be cleaned!!! Then that evening we had the pleasure of killing the flying roaches that visited us. Never EVER again, will we stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: If handicapped get the first floor handicapped rooms, there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Customer services was very rude did not have time for nothing I was told one time that was not her job to do something I ask of her but other than that room was clean great location

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2011

During our stay the lights went out for about 2 hours. Other guests who gathered outside during that time were rude and expected things to be corrected almost immediately. The hostess was polite and assured us that she had kept in contact with the power company numerous times to check on the situation. I expressed to her later that she could have told them to do whatever they do at home when the power is off. Since the weather was nice, it was only a mild inconvenience, one which could not be helped.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple