Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winona North
$93
ComfortInn
TripAdvisor
Grenada Inn(Grenada)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnice hotelnice stayfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast was excellentoutdoor poolstayed for nightsfree breakfastthe crossroadsfridge and microwavestaff was very friendly and helpfulnew orleansthe breakfast areabiscuitskeuriginterstateelevator
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed here for one night during a business outing and this hotel was really nice. It looks fairly new and was updated. The checkin was a snap and the staff was very friendly. The room I had was a king suite and was very pleasant. The bed was comfortable the flat panel tv was nice and clear. The air worked great. I would recommend this place it you are staying in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank crwchief6
Toni D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winona North, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

I am so happy we were a good pick for your business travels. Here in Winona, we are located at the crossroads of Mississippi! We strive to ensure our business clients have a wonderful stay and are able to get their work done in their room, watch football and have a beer down in our great room, or have some space for a business meeting. Thank you and I hope you will find yourself trying us again!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband , youngest son, and myself stayed here after going to a high school football game. It was to far to go home and then drive to the Mississippi State game the next morning. Very nice, clean, and new hotel. The rooms was great, and we had a great nights rest. The breakfast the next morning was wonderful as well. After we got to the Mississippi State ballgame, it dawned on us that we had left my oldest sons iPad, not good. I called and the nice lady at the front desk told me that she would go and check. She called me back within minutes and assured me that she had it and would knave it in a safe place until I got back. I drove an hour one way to get it after the game. The people at this hotel were the most friendliest and helpful, from the ones that were there when we checked in to the one that helped me out. Thanks so much. So if you are traveling in the area and want a nice hotel with a friendly and helpful staff, this is the place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank clairestone

Hello again! I believe we were as relieved as you were when we reunited you with your Ipad! Nicki was the young lady that found it for you and we are very proud to have her on staff with us! Thank you for mentioning Mississippi State Games! We are a great stopping place for the game with lower rates than Starkville and no extended stay requirements. We love the bulldogs and look forward to another great season! Hope you will come back and see us next season too!

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a week on business. Nice new hotel. Clean and convenient. Staff was very friendly. Would stop here if traveling through or need to be in the area for a few days. The fitness center was nice and well equipped.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to be a great place for business clients to stay. Im glad you mentioned our fitness room because we just did a huge upgrade to it this year! Even though we opened in 2010, we found our fitness room being used quite a bit, so we added free weights and upgraded to nicer new equipment. You don't have to be a fitness pro to enjoy our fitness center. Thank you and please come see us again!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed in a room to myself, but was as part of a large group in August 2012 (CPR Tour). The customer service was phenomenal. The staff and management went above and beyond in making sure our 5 night stay was pleasurable. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was the best. Will stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Stay here if you are in the area!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JANET D

WOW! Thank you so much! These kind of reviews really boost our employees! They do work hard to give great customer service and are so happy when someone really goes out of their way to say thank you! We work hard in Winona to ensure every room and guest are cared for. When you stay here for one night or 5 or more, we embrace you into our family! Thank you once again and please do stay with us next time your in the area!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

A friend and I spent the night here after the UT / Ole Miss game a week or so ago. It was the closest hotel available to us "around Oxford", ha! We got in pretty late and left to get back on the road in the morning, so we did not stay too long. However, the rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable and the breakfast was good as well. It seems like a pretty new HI Express property, and it was very homey inside. The lobby is modern and clean, and the breakfast room is very big and well decorated.

Right off the interstate with some gas stations, etc. close by. Good option to pull off and take a rest in the middle of Mississippi.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Many times we do find ourselves being the closest hotel for Ole Miss games! And we love it when guest choose to stay with us! We are a fairly new property opening in 2010 and we are constantly trying to keep up our new appearance. I hope next time you attend a game you will go ahead and just book with us! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write such a nice review!