“Hampton Inn-Wiggins, MS”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wiggins
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wiggins
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This Hampton Inn outclasses most Hamptons that I stay at with great small town hospitality.... Rooms were clean and furnishings were top of line. Great facility with great employees running this location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill W
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Wiggins

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel should be the example for all. Staff was wonderful, rooms were great! Everything about this hotel said "We care." Front desk recommended a restaurant down the street which was delicious! Will stay here again if we are ever near!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gayle W
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Nice, new facility, conveniently located with complimentary breakfast and business computer available at a reasonable price - everything I wanted. Nice, new facility, conveniently located with complimentary breakfast and business computer available at a reasonable price - everything I wanted.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a very nice hotel in a small town. I was there for business. The hotel is relatively new. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was nice. The breakfast area was large and well decorated. The food was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had a very brief stay in Wiggins. I checked in around 3:00 am and checked out around 7:40. My room was clean and quiet. I found my ironing board broken, but I called down to the front desk and the night auditor was quick to bring a new one. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were in town for a class reunion. The hotel was very nice. we will probably stay here on the next trip. Had breakfast with some classmates and more showed up and we had a great time in the dinning area

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Excellent stay---late arrival and early departure---I could not use all of the extras in this facility but I have on past trips. This location is out of the big rush 30 miles north or south of Wiggins. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wiggins? Share your experiences!