“Excellent”
Review of There - CLOSED

There
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have recently discovered There and have been a customer for many months now and I have never been disappointed. The staff are very friendly and make you feel very comfortable in their shop. The products they offer are very cheap but at the best standard possible which makes There even more impressive. I absolutely love the range of products and they differ from coffee's and sandwiches to pancakes, brownies and crisps. I really recommend the brownies!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I've been a customer at There for over a year now. The sandwiches are freshly made by the friendly staff, and the homely atmosphere makes it a very comfortable place for anyone to eat in. The prices are excellent in comparison with their competitors - £2.50 for a three-layered sandwich and a packet of crisps. There is a huge choice of sandwiches, pancakes, toasties and desserts, amongst others, available to your preference. I would, without a doubt, recommend this lovely delicatessen to my family and friends.