“Probably the best value in West Point”

Days Inn West Point
Days Inn West Point
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in West Point
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The staff were exceptionally nice and courteous!

The rooms and beds were clean. However, the bathroom did not have a fan or heater.

They have History Channel which is something I do not see in many hotels.

I was really put off that there was no computer in the lobby with internet. In fact, there was hardly any lobby at all and this small space is where the breakfast is served. I did check out the breakfast because of the small space.

Overall I would say that, for the price, this is the best deal in West Point.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn West Point

Reviewed November 15, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed December 14, 2008

I give this an average rating only because it is about average for the 'Days Inn' chain. In my experience Days Inns can go either way and this one is on the cusp.
At $58.32 (including tax) I guess this is priced about right. There is nothing 'special' about this property but my room was a fairly decent size and was fairly clean.
The furnishings are showing their age and it could use some updating and maintenance. I can pretty much guarantee that neither one of those things will happen under the current owners(from what I've seen over the past few years that I've been on the road owners that hail from ... <where these owners are from> only take money from the property and don't put any back into it).
The breakfast was in keeping with the rest of the property and was very basic and 'average'. There appear to be many other choices in the area to choose from and if I had been booking the rooms myself I would avail myself of one of them. Unfortunately for me the vast majority of the rooms I stay in are booked my company for us. Apparently, price is the main concern when booking rooms...pity that...

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Ozcfied
Days Inn Columbus
#9 of 14 in Columbus
Best Western Executive Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Columbus

Been to Days Inn West Point? Share your experiences!