“Exceptional in every way !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Waverly

Old Waverly
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Exceptional in every way !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have visited for 5 years and the consistency of the service, food and accommodation is enticing. They offer many options should you want to stay overnight and golf. They have spacious cottage rooms as discussed, 2 bedrooms condos with different bedroom configurations which are mostly 2 bedroom 2.5 bath with full kitchens and villas which have 3 or more bedrooms. All are well appointed and comfortable. As it gets colder they have a fire pit to warm up next to as you begin your round of golf. The hospitality is amazing, only Turnberry in Scotland rivals it. If you choose to look for a quiet beautiful setting I don't think you will be disappointed.

Visited November 2013

Southeastern U.S.
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“A League for Extraordinary Gentlemen (and Ladies!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have some Board Members who live near Old Waverly, so when I travel to that part of the state to meet with them, we always begin with a breakfast meeting at Old Waverly. The have a nice buffet, the coffee is fresh and very good. The food selection is always very good. The service staff are beyond exceptional. They have found that truly unique combination between friendliness, hospitality and service. They make you feel like part of the family, and the family members are kind enough to make certain your needs are met, yet you are given the respectful privacy you need for your conversations. And all my life I have always heard about how elegant women’s restrooms can be. Men, this is your chance to brag! Beyond the room that quietly understates, “Gentlemen,” is a paradise unexpected. I would rather create the intrigue than give additional details. I will be back to Old Waverly as often as possible. (One of these days I hope my job slows enough so that I can take my golf clubs and then I can also rate the course for you.)

Visited October 2013
Tupelo, Mississippi
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great Golf course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Don't plan to see this place unless you are a member, a guest of a member or have some pull with someone. My financal people arranged a golf outing for my son and I and the experience was second to none. The clubhouse was immaculate, the food was great and the course was one of the best that I have played.

Visited July 2012
Sulligent, Alabama
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A Great Way To Spend A Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

A great way to spend the day with family and friends.Old house,plenty of green grass and open air.Let the kids free to run and play.

Corinth, MS
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Place in the South”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

When you drive through the gate it is like you are in a new world. World class golf, food and cottages!

Visited August 2012