“Tin Lizzie Cafe so good”
Review of Tin Lizzie Cafe

Tin Lizzie Cafe
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in West Point
Reviewed August 11, 2014

There are not a lot of restaurants in a small town like West Point, but Tin Lizzie Cafe has the best food, excellent service, large portions and great home town atmosphere. No matter what you order, it's going to be good. Been there at 9 O' clock at night and had the best breakfast meal. No matter what you want, they've got it.

1  Thank Danny S

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

This is my third visit to Tin Lizzie Cafe. I have tried the steak, the BBQ special and the catfish. I found them all to be very good. I am simple on sides and each time I had the salad and potato. Plenty of parking for a semi truck and worth the stop for a meal instead of the normal truck stop choices. A bit sad to see the old south jumping on the non smoking bandwagon for a plaque but it won't stop me from stopping again. Very friendly service and atmosphere. Highly recommend.

2  Thank RSV5100