“Home cooking Mennonite style.”

A Touch of Home Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in West Point
Cuisines: American
Description: We serve a plate lunch Daily and are know for our fried catfish.
Description: We serve a plate lunch Daily and are know for our fried catfish.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

A Touch of Home is all the apple fritters and yeast rolls you'd expect from a Mennonite establishment, and it's also wonderful, huge casseroles you can take home and freeze for when people visit on short notice. (The chicken spaghetti was so full of white meat I could hardly believe it.)

2  Thank KMCopeland

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch plate, hamburger steak. Mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans. Great flavor, esp. Green Beans . I want to come back for catfish. Some Menonite ladies in the kitchen, the pastries look amazing.

2  Thank ATKB
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I suspect that if I'd had dessert, I'd be giving this restaurant a rating of "Very Good." The bread that came with my meal was delicious. The take-away has to do with the mashed potatoes, which tasted like instant to me. I happen to really love my mashed potatoes, so that was a let-down. Servings were generous, prices were reasonable, establishment was clean, service was speedy, and people were friendly.

1  Thank VLasai