Hampton Inn & Suites West Point
$62
$79
Travelocity
$64
La Quinta Inn & Suites Starkville at MSU(Starkville)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortSuites
$104
$98
Travelocity
All reviewsmississippi statefootball gamegulf shoresgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfasthilton honorsthe hotel staffrecommend this hotelvery clean hotelstaff was very friendlyup to dateplace to stayminute drivethe entire staffwaffle makerthe breakfast areaking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton. Everything was comfortable and clean. The housekeeping service was great and very efficient. The room was always clean and well kept. I would recommend a stay at this Hampton to anyone. The hotel staff was courteous and very polite. The breakfast was great and filling.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at this property for three nights earlier this month. I arrived just before noon but I was able to get settled into my room on the top(third) floor because of excellent coordination between the front desk and the people cleaning out the rooms. My room was clean, quiet and everything was in good working order. The thermostat controlled A/C worked well throughout my stay. My bed was comfortable and my room was seamlessly cleaned each afternoon.
The main lobby area adjacent to the breakfast area was open, airy and offered a pleasant place to relax and read.
The breakfast area offered a good variety of choices and was tended to by a dedicated friendly attendant who kept the area clean.
The business area had one PC that gave fast Internet access with no fee. I used this PC a few times each day without problems.
Each person I interacted with at the front desk throughout my visit was attentive, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous.
There is ample free parking available.

Room Tip: None of the rooms face 45-A. My room was on the south side of the property but I would think that there would be little difference in a room on the north side of the property.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2013

You will certainly not be disappointed by your stay at this hotel. It is the most comfortable night of sleep I believe I have ever had. Everyone was professional, the room far exceeded my expectations, and I enjoyed all of the amenities.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Hotel seemed relatively new, so it was in good shape. Lobby was nice, clean and inviting. The rooms were very clean and so were sheets and towels. After a slight problem after check in, my opinion of the place wasn't so great and I didn't want to return. But this place truly redeemed itself and in the end, I left very much satisfied. This was all due to one person who worked there and she deserves a raise for her customer service. I'm assuming the hotel will eventually read this review, so your employee by the name of Susan was exceptional and extremely helpful. She really made my stay and due to her and how she remedied my situation makes me want to stay there again.
The breakfast was decent and pretty much what you'll see at any hotel that offers a free breakfast. I prefer the cold food options for breakfast, so I didn't sample any of the hot items. Just wishing these hotel chains would get offer better bagels though. The coffee and tea in the lobby was nice. Didn't have a chance to use the pool due to the cool weather, but it seemed nice and clean and the outdoor area was good too.

Room Tip: Regular rooms seemed a bit small, but the suites were much larger. Only problem is that the suites only have a king bed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great place to stay and the service is excellent. In the past, I stayed at the holiday inn across the street but it is not nearly as nice as this Hampton. If you are looking for a good choice of restaurants, then check out nearby Starkville.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business