3,461 results
All reviews gold strike chicago steakhouse m life atrium cafe food court mississippi river get away non smoking enjoyed my stay slot machines great trip table games jam buffet casino pickles fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a family emergency and wa Ted to leave and was told that I would still have to pay for the last night. The food in the buffet was always left overs from the day before. The grounds needs attention.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank Pamela P
Gold_Strike_Casino, Guest Relations Manager at Gold Strike Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Pamela P,

We appreciate you choosing Gold Strike and taking the time to share your honest review. We sincerely apologize for the disappointments and inconveniences with your recent experience. We certainly are not here to create any additional stress to a guest dealing with a family emergency and we are sorry that this is what you experienced.

We have shared your feedback with management so they are aware and can make improvements. If you ever have any issues, please let us know and we will try our best to better accommodate you during your Gold Strike getaway.

Please contact us directly at Gold Strike Guest Services so we can speak to you further about what you encountered and we will try to better assist in resolving this for you.

Warm regards,

Guest Services
Gold Strike Casino Resort
An MGM Destination

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to many MGM resort hotels. I have never been treated better than we were treated here. Not only was everyone super friendly it seemed like they could not do enough for us. The hotel is only 45 minutes from downtown Memphis so we went there every day. The food at the buffet was very good and the steakhouse was top notch. I only wish that they were closer so we could go back. Also the rooms clean and spacious.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great getaway

It was 3 days of fun! My husband and I enjoyed the perks of being an MLife member

*complimentary stays
*outstanding service
*convenient, clean and comfy rooms
*complimentary buffet
*variety and tasty buffet options
*swift check in and out
*courteous concierge

I’d recommend to looking for a weekday/weekend getaway to add Gold Strike Casino & resorts to your list of considerations

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Itsjacquelinew
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was terrible and the things I asked for were not up to standards at all. Glasses were dirty and did not get the extra towels I requested. Very disappointed in the way things were handled and the breakfast buffet was the worst and I was sick immediately afterwards.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank jonathantE4532FS

Dear Jonathan T,

We appreciate you choosing Gold Strike and taking the time to share your honest review. We apologize for the disappointments and inconveniences with extra towels not being sent up to your room as you requested and your unpleasant dining experience. Please contact us directly so we can get additional information from you about your experience and try to assist you.

We do value you and your feedback is very important to us so we can address our service breakdowns and deliver an exceptional experience to our guests. We hope you will provide us with another opportunity to try to regain your confidence in Gold Strike again soon.

Warm regards,

Guest Services
Gold Strike Casino Resort
An MGM Destination

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this Casino and Hotel!!! The food is delicious and the comps are great! There is a great 24/7 restaurant. The Steak House is premium. Great Salad Bar for Vegans and Vegetarians. Great hotel rates and food prices. Best bang for the buck!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo