Gold Strike Casino Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
2,761 results
All reviewsgold strikem lifechicago steak houseatrium cafeamericana buffetmississippi riverget awayseafood buffetnon smokinggreat tripenjoyed my staypoker roomslot machinestable gamesgreat roomjamcasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Gold Strike during the week of 11 - 14 July. We both agreed we will not be going back to this hotel and area. There is nothing near the hotel but two more casinos. There are no shuttles available. So plan on all your meals at the casino. The mosquitos were terrible, in the casino area, the dining room and bathrooms. Thank God there were none in the room. The 2nd level area for the non-smokers was very small, not worth going to. The smoke in the casino was not bad unless you were sitting at a slot machine, then it was bad. The food in the buffet was good, especially the Friday night seafood. The morning we were checking out I killed a bed bug on the pillow. I reported it to the front desk and to security. I was told they were going to block the room off and spray inside our luggage. I do not know if that took place. We checked inside our bag when we got home. We did not find any and hope we did not miss any.

Room Tip: We were on the 20th floor alway to the end and it was still noisy. The morning of checkout around 4am people were banging doors and talking loud. We got up at 6am and we both were tired.
3  Thank Taketime2
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We got excellent service at the Gold Strike. Felt truly pampered.
The room was very nice, very comfortable and clean. The staff was also very accommodating. Will definitely return to the Gold Strike in the near future.

1  Thank Corinne G
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and stayed at Goldstrike while visiting Memphis. This is very nice reasonably priced hotel in a good location. I found the customer service exceptional mainly due to a great Asst Manager named Pam Austin. She spent at least half an hour with me and helped me out of a jam that occured in my travel plans. I couldnt have done it without you. Thankyou Pam!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Older hotel & casino still looks great and is the best of the 3 in that locale. Casino like most--fun but you'll need to seek out machines that allow you to play longer (yes, they have several). You can win, but the longer you play, your luck usually changes. That in mind, take your wins to other machines. Hotel very attractive. Rooms are modern and ample in size with needed amenities, but bathroom floor was sticky. Asked maid to please mop it, but it was still sticky the next day (hence, the 4 instead of 5 star rating). Elevators smelled like dirty mops, so perhaps that was the problem. We'll return again, as we had a great time and didn't lose too badly. Comps are generous and alcoholic beverages are free, like in Vegas.

Room Tip: Rooms very sound-proof, even by elevators and coke machines.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Move over Vegas, We often travel to Vegas but in the past 18 months we have discovered Tunica. Great times great fun great stay. Would highly recommend for a weekend event or even a week vacation. The food is wonderful

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple