“Great Stop”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Stop”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

A short 2 night stay was excellent. Rooms are nice size and quiet. TV was rather small for today's standards. Clean and comfortable room. The housekeeping staff was excellent and provided extra coffee with hesitation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (602)
  • Korean first
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Absolutely enjoyed my stay at Gold strike. Although I reserved a king size bed and when checking in I was told it was not available. Staff Didn't apologize or offer anything in return. Other than than everything was great. Friendly staff. Beverage staff could be more attentive and come around faster but it was a Friday night and Valentine's day... Great place overall.

Lobelville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 11, 2014

One of the best trips we have taken, had a blast, food was awesome, room was great and comfortable. I only stay at the Gold Strike when I travel to Tunica. My wife and I took my grandmother for an overnight trip and we had a blast, looking forward to our next trip.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank jeremy_pafford
Northport
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The room we were in was very clean and well decorated. The food at the buffet was very good with lots to choose from. We enjoyed the new slots and the familiar ones also. My husband had a great night at the craps table. Overall it was a fun stay.

1 Thank Wanda B
Friendship, Tennessee
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Gold Strike is almost two hours from my home town in Tennessee, however, it is well worth the drive. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the food is tasty and delicious, and the gaming floor is exciting.

Room Tip: The rooms on the North side of the building offer a better view of the adjoining casinos and watchin...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Cathy B
Sulligent, Alabama
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I've stayed at most of the casino's in Tunica & since the first time I stayed at Gold Strike, it has been where I choose to stay every time I go now! My experience is great from the time I get there until I check out. When I make the reservation, they are very helpful & courteous. When I arrive, the check in process is very prompt & they are very nice. Thier rooms are always very nice & everything is clean. Room service is excellent & very honest! I actually left my wallet in the room when I checked out & they called me immediately & nothing at all was missing! They have a very friendly staff in the Casino, also! There plenty slots, table games, great bands & great restaurants! I always enjoy my stay & have a great time every time I go to the Gold Strike!

Room Tip: The Suites are exceptional!!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Terri-N-Doug
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was here about 4 years ago. I must say they really have fixed it up nicely. As soon as I walked in
I felt at home. The dealers are all so friendly. They set the tone for the table. They have all new slots. Some are my favorite.They also have some older ones too. The workers at the Player's Club are very informative and answer all your questions in a friendly manner. When in Tunica play at the Gold Strike.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends