Gold Strike Casino Resort
$29
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $39/night.

$48
$47
Priceline
$114
$109
  • Pool
2,851 results
All reviewsgold strikem lifechicago steak houseatrium cafefood courtamericana buffetmississippi riverget awaynon smokinggreat tripenjoyed my staypoker roomslot machinestable gamesgreat roomcasinojam
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I've stayed at most of the casino's in Tunica & since the first time I stayed at Gold Strike, it has been where I choose to stay every time I go now! My experience is great from the time I get there until I check out. When I make the reservation, they are very helpful & courteous. When I arrive, the check in process is very prompt & they are very nice. Thier rooms are always very nice & everything is clean. Room service is excellent & very honest! I actually left my wallet in the room when I checked out & they called me immediately & nothing at all was missing! They have a very friendly staff in the Casino, also! There plenty slots, table games, great bands & great restaurants! I always enjoy my stay & have a great time every time I go to the Gold Strike!

Room Tip: The Suites are exceptional!!
1  Thank Terri-N-Doug
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was here about 4 years ago. I must say they really have fixed it up nicely. As soon as I walked in
I felt at home. The dealers are all so friendly. They set the tone for the table. They have all new slots. Some are my favorite.They also have some older ones too. The workers at the Player's Club are very informative and answer all your questions in a friendly manner. When in Tunica play at the Gold Strike.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joyce877
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been to every Casino /Hotel in Tunica since the first one was built years ago. The Gold Strike is by far my favorite, plenty of garage parking, You enter a beautiful lobby, Really nice rooms and very clean, The front desk really tries to give you the room you request and are extremely nice. The Casino has a great variety of slots and there plenty of table games. The buffet has recently been remodeled and the food is very good. The Casino is exciting. I recommend it for the great time you expect and great service you deserve.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Room: Best casino property I've stayed at to date. Room and bathroom were clean and in great condition.

Service: Friendliest staff I've seen in any casino property. Most seemed genuinely happy and treated customers like they would want to be treated.

Value: What more can I say besides "I would definitely return"?

1  Thank Number1VacationLover
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I love the Gold Strike. It's always packed and full of action. You can go in there at 2:00 in the morning and there will be a band playing and a mass of people in there with packed tables. The rooms are nice as well as the pool, exercise room and restaurants. After going to Tunica five or six times, it seems that the tourists are all at Gold Strike, Horseshoe and Harrahs while the locals tend to hang out at Hollywood, The Resorts, Sam's Town and Fitzgeralds. At least that's the way I see it.