Gold Strike Casino Resort
QualityInn
$63
$59
  • Pool
Best Western Tunica Resort(Tunica)(Great Value!)
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
$49
$53
2,814 results
All reviewsgold strikem lifechicago steak houseatrium cafeamericana buffetmississippi riverget awayseafood buffetnon smokinggreat tripenjoyed my staypoker roomslot machinestable gamesgreat roomjamcasino
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been to every Casino /Hotel in Tunica since the first one was built years ago. The Gold Strike is by far my favorite, plenty of garage parking, You enter a beautiful lobby, Really nice rooms and very clean, The front desk really tries to give you the room you request and are extremely nice. The Casino has a great variety of slots and there plenty of table games. The buffet has recently been remodeled and the food is very good. The Casino is exciting. I recommend it for the great time you expect and great service you deserve.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Room: Best casino property I've stayed at to date. Room and bathroom were clean and in great condition.

Service: Friendliest staff I've seen in any casino property. Most seemed genuinely happy and treated customers like they would want to be treated.

Value: What more can I say besides "I would definitely return"?

1  Thank Number1VacationLover
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I love the Gold Strike. It's always packed and full of action. You can go in there at 2:00 in the morning and there will be a band playing and a mass of people in there with packed tables. The rooms are nice as well as the pool, exercise room and restaurants. After going to Tunica five or six times, it seems that the tourists are all at Gold Strike, Horseshoe and Harrahs while the locals tend to hang out at Hollywood, The Resorts, Sam's Town and Fitzgeralds. At least that's the way I see it.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I spent 2 nights at the Gold Strike in Late January and were very well pleased with our stay. When we checked in and went to our room(30th floor), the door was vibrating so loud( The wind outside was about 25-39mph) that we had to change the room. The 2 security staff persons who helped us were extremely friendly and helpful. The rest of our stay was a breeze.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Very nice and clean rooms. a great value for the cost. The dinner buffet is another nice part about staying at the gold strike. I love the table games and the ability to gamble with low minimums. we usually visit during the week (m-th) its nice that its right nest to the horse shoe casino too. the staff is always accommodating.

Room Tip: front view is nice with all the lights
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple