“EXCELLENT Customer Service and HONEST staff!!!”

Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I highly recommend America's Best Value in Tunica!!! The rooms were very clean. Pool was clean. The staff was, probably, the most pleasant I have ever dealt with. My son's girlfriend left a pair of Van's sneakers. We didn't realize this until we were back home. I called and spoke with the Manager. He said they were there!!! :) They are shipping them back to us! Most places would have trashed them, or kept them for someone they know. We travel to Tunica regularly and will stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stacie S
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your experience at our hotel. We are very pleased that we have met and exceeded your expectations during your recent stay, and we look forward to continuing to be your hotel of choice in Tunica Resort. If there is anything, we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable on your future visit, please do not hesitate to tell us. Your loyalty to our hotel is appreciated!
Best Regards,

K.Patel
Manager

There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay there and would go again. I would also recommend family and friends. The housekeepers are very polite, respectful, and very friendly. The breakfast lady Sharon ( hope that I am saying her name right, but she knows who she is) . Is the most respectfully breakfast lady I have ever came in contact with. The supervisor there made me feel like I had hit the jackpot and he is so understanding and friendly especially that great smile that he greets his quests with. I give the hotel and everyone there a 10+, keep up the great job.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank cece198
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your review! We love to read such things and I love to share them with my other employee! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we met certain expectations! Also, thanks again for giving your feedback about Sharonda the breakfast lady. we would love to welcome you back in your future visit to the city.

thank you very much!!

K.P
Management

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is the only place we stay in Tunica, Mississippi. The property is very well maintained. Was definitely worth the money we spent for the room price. I would definitely stay there again when in the area. The hotel is always clean and the desk staff is very helpful and pleasant. They remember me by name on each visit. The lobby and the rooms are beautiful and very large space in each room, not like any other hotel that I have stayed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sam j
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel.

We are very glad to see that you like our hotel, large rooms’ & cleanness, and we were also very pleased to read your comments about the friendliness of the front desk staff at Americas Best Value Inn. Certainly we passed this on to our employees.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay.
Sincerely yours

Sincerely yours

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I highly recommend it. we have been coming to tunica for several years and this was our first stay at Americas Best Value Inn. This is not a five star hotel, but worth the stay.The manager were very helpful with making dining suggestions and giving directions to local area and casinos. At last, I will tell all travelers to choose this hotel just because this place has very nice pool. Now we know where to stay when in Tunica.

Room Tip: It is very close to Gold Strike, Horseshoe & Harrah's casinos. the room price was very reaso...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ram p
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We booked for several nights but after one night we checked out! There were bugs in room which was on first floor away from pool area and then in the breakfast area next morning! The wireless internet was so slow I couldn't even download my emails! No flat screen tv which was fine except the quality of old tv was very poor! Very disappointing

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank whitgr
Ron P, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m disappointed that we didn’t satisfy you. We take pride in the guest experience and apologize to you. Since your stay, we’ve changed and improve the hotel and are now doing better than ever. I hope you will soon give us another chance.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Me and my wife recently stayed here. The staff were super friendly and the hotel was very clean. When we checked out and 75 miles away, I ask my wife where her Kindle Fire was. She left it in the room. We called and they said they had it plus she left about $400 worth of cloths in the cabinet and forgot about them also. We turned around and got them. Thank you Americas Best! Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel ' Americas Best Value Inn". We really appreciate that you took the time to provide your comments regarding your recent stay.. We have been making significant efforts to give best possible service to our guests, and it is very important for us to receive feedback from our guests.
I want you to know that we very much appreciate and value your business at our hotel.
We look forward to your next stay with us!
Best Regards,
K.P // RON PATEL
Management

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Awesome rate for Saturday nite.
This hotel had military discounts and also very comfortable beds staff was friendly. Pool was a little small but nice right outside our hotel room it was awesome
Tunica is for gamblers only there's nothing else out here but farmland

• Stayed: June 2013