Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanheating systemfree in room wifithe breakfast areamorning breakfastsausage biscuitscold cerealchannel selectionlast minute tripplan on stayingfree breakfastconvenient locationfront desk clerkcheck in was smoothnice poolhot breakfastcoffee maker
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We stayed there for three days. They have really good staff, Great Customer service. The place is very comfortable and spacious. We were tired on way to Tunica and it was HOT!! down there but when we checked in our room was neat and clean and cool air was turned on. I would say It was complete southern hospitality!! This place is near all casinos and right on HWY 61. Factory casino mall is just 2 minutes away. Oh can't forget about their breakfast, food was yummy!!! It's one of the best place i have ever stayed in Tunica.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rakes R
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Thank you so very much for your kind words about our staff. our staff will definitely be happy to hear the things you had to say. We do post these for our staff to read. It does give them a extra incentive for the next guest they come in contact with. If there is anything we can do for you please let me or my staff know right away. your response makes a huge difference and helps us to improve our service to the guest.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Clean comfortable rooms, along with a friendly staff. Really goodnice breakfast buffet. I would recomend

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mo p
Reviewed August 30, 2011

This was my first time in Tunica with my husband, we came here to have some good time at the casinos and we decided to stay at the Americas best value inn for the night. The hotel was very clean and beds were very comfortable, and also we had good and fresh continental breakfast in the morning. The hotel staff were very friendly too. Overall I would recommend this hotel to everyone a good value for money...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank EKuser
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed 3 nights on business. My room was a ground floor room with doors to the outside and to the hallway. It was spacious and had average furniture . The employees were very friendly and helpful. The business center consisted of one computer and a printer. When I tried to print out my boarding pass for my return flight, I couldn.t do it because the printer was not loaded on the computer. When I asked the front desk about this she said that they didn't have the disk. She graciously printed it for me. At first glance the interior of this hotel was clean but on my last morning I stepped on numerious bugs crawling on the bathroom floor.This is unacceptable. A professional exterminator could have prevented this problem. I agree that the exterior is very shabby and unkept. A weekly blowing off the parking lot would make a lot of difference. On the flight home a Co-worker shared that there were fleas in his room. I do not plan to return.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Jimmy30263
Ron P, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that you didn’t find the experience you wanted at our hotel. You’ll be pleased to know that we’ve changed every aspect of the hotel since that time and are now meeting the needs of our guests better than ever. We take real pride in this and hope you will give us another chance very soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Had everything and was comforting. /was very homely and air conditioning was new and kept room ice cold everything e=was newer and worked great pool was nice. even had a complimentrary computer for guests guests.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank mikelly73
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at our hotel. We look forward to your return and appreciate your loyalty.