“We enjoyed our stay at Americas best value inn and we'll definetley come back again.”

Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Sanj Jose
Reviewed August 30, 2011

This was my first time in Tunica with my husband, we came here to have some good time at the casinos and we decided to stay at the Americas best value inn for the night. The hotel was very clean and beds were very comfortable, and also we had good and fresh continental breakfast in the morning. The hotel staff were very friendly too. Overall I would recommend this hotel to everyone a good value for money...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank EKuser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed 3 nights on business. My room was a ground floor room with doors to the outside and to the hallway. It was spacious and had average furniture . The employees were very friendly and helpful. The business center consisted of one computer and a printer. When I tried to print out my boarding pass for my return flight, I couldn.t do it because the printer was not loaded on the computer. When I asked the front desk about this she said that they didn't have the disk. She graciously printed it for me. At first glance the interior of this hotel was clean but on my last morning I stepped on numerious bugs crawling on the bathroom floor.This is unacceptable. A professional exterminator could have prevented this problem. I agree that the exterior is very shabby and unkept. A weekly blowing off the parking lot would make a lot of difference. On the flight home a Co-worker shared that there were fleas in his room. I do not plan to return.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Jimmy30263
Ron P, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, July 14, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that you didn’t find the experience you wanted at our hotel. You’ll be pleased to know that we’ve changed every aspect of the hotel since that time and are now meeting the needs of our guests better than ever. We take real pride in this and hope you will give us another chance very soon.

Hotel Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Had everything and was comforting. /was very homely and air conditioning was new and kept room ice cold everything e=was newer and worked great pool was nice. even had a complimentrary computer for guests guests.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank mikelly73
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at our hotel. We look forward to your return and appreciate your loyalty.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I must stay that I was skeptical of this hotel at first from the past reviews but for the price compared to the other hotels around I took a gamble... after all I was going to be in Tunica! I am glad that I did because I saved $20 off my stay. I would have to say the best part of the stay was definitely the staff. Ashley seemed so upbeat and provided me some fresh linen within minutes of my request from the bedside phone. The manager stopped by as we were down in the lobby and sat with us for a while telling us about his travels out in Wyoming. They really did make us feel as a part of their family. The rooms were nice and they were just opening the pool while we were there. I would suggest a television in the fitness center as well as putting some deodorizer in the room. Even though we had those minor set backs the staff certainly made up for the inconvenience.

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
accordkyd, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, May 17, 2011
Thank you so very much for your kind words about our staff. They will definitely be happy to hear the things you had to say. We do post these for our staff to read. It does give them a extra incentive for the next guest they come in contact with. If there is anything we can do for you please let me or my staff know right away.

Rodney Lewis - General Manager
Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I have never used Tripadvisor until I found out about it by the plaque at the front desk. I think this is a great budget hotel for older people such as me and my wife on a fixed income. They were great people and had great rooms. The grounds were a little shabby with overgrown grass but besides that I can't find a complaint. The rooms were very clean and organized. The television was on CNN just like I prefer! The breakfast was good. I wished they had more things like waffles with whip cream and more of a selection in fruit.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your help in providing feedback for the next guest. It really does mean a lot that you have taken the time out of your busy schedule. We are under new management and a lot of renovation has been going on around our property these last few months. Comments like yours definitely gives us a feeling of accomplishment.
Griffin, Georgia
Reviewed May 15, 2011

The hotel cannot be beat when it comes to customer service. I had a great time talking to Ashley and the night auditor... even though I can't remember her name. They never seemed rushed and they were so willing to listen to me as I rant and rave about my husband. The rooms were as they had advertised. They had recently had a renovation and new management from what Ashley had told me. It was disappointing to see some of these other views from last year. I can tell they have really put in a lot of time and effort to get this place back up to par. The breakfast is not grand but also it is not shabby. It filled the spot and did the purpose.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for the comments. The night auditors are Cerise and Sonya. The will be happy to hear that they had a direct bearing on this review. I can definitely relate to you with the service that Ashley gives. I have worked with her many days. She seems to always be in a cheerful mood. If you could take the time out to respond or even call me directly at the hotel with what you would like to see incorporated in the breakfast I will make sure to pass it along to the owner during our next staff meeting. We are always here for our guest even when they are in a bad mood.
Midwesterner007
Reviewed August 11, 2010

The staff was the best thing about this hotel. I found the front desk staff to be friendly and helpful. The hotel was supposed to have a recent remodel and the lobby looked clean and welcoming. The housekeeping staff did a good job cleaning the room. Even though the lobby had been refurbished, the room didn't look remodeled and the air conditioning wasn't quite adequate to keep it comfortably cool. The grounds staff was working earnestly on the outside but the pool had a lot of bugs and other flotsam in it. I didn't feel it was clean enough to let my child swim. Even though Hotwire sold this as a hotel comparable to a Holiday Inn Express, it wasn't as nice nor was the breakfast (bagels, doughnuts and cereal) nearly as good as that--but that wasn't the fault of the staff. It was just OK for the price we paid.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Midwesterner007
abvirobinsonville, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, March 31, 2011
Dear Traveler,

Your feedeback is very important to us and we appreciate the fact that you took the time to let us know that your stay was not up to your expectations. We apologize for this and will certainly look into your comments and take any appropriate action. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with quality service and comfort at an exceptional price. We hope you will give us the opportunity to make any necessary improvements and will stay with us again or at another one of our ABVI's located throughout the country.

Thanks,