Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel
$65
$49
$50
Best Western Tunica Resort(Tunica)(Great Value!)
$56
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
1,264 results
All reviewsjacuzzi tubroad houseslot machinesrooms are greatgift shoptable gamesgold strikeget awaybed was comfortablesmoking roomhorseshoefuncasinogamblingemployeesbuffetwaitress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2010

My husband and I just came back from the Roadhouse. Check in was very easy, our room was ready when we checked in. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The casino was never really busy as the the other casinos. They had a good choice of slots and table games. Do not believe every rewiew you read. Just give a chance. We like staying there because you can walk to the Horsesoe and Gold Strike. You have to go down there with the idea of having fun and eating good. Check out was easy also.

2  Thank stlouismo1pam
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Due to system being down reservation was lost, they tried to offer me another hotel, but I wanted to stay at the Roadhouse! After 1 hour of back and forward on the phone they found my reservation and Honred the rate given. I was very Rude to the Manager I was mad it was an anniversary weekend and I wanted things to be right! Even though I was rude MIKE was very professiona, Thanks Mike.
The room was clean neat and very romantic. We had a blast.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

After reading the previous reviews I was worried about staying here for the first time.
We always stay at one of the Harrah's property's and had never had complaints about the room other than the small new rooms at Horseshoe. The room at roadhouse was a good size and it was very quiet. Had maid service everyday and had no problems with it.
The rooms do need a good cleaning that housekeeping does not do, like the tile in the shower needs to be scrubed and all the baseboards. The sheets and towels were very clean and all employees were very nice including the casino

1  Thank KENTUCKYDOUBLEDEE
Reviewed September 18, 2010

We enjoyed the steak house dinner and price was good. Would have stayed longer but they were booked up. The rooms were easy for handicap access. Loved the big shower and big tub, nice rooms.

Reviewed September 8, 2010

We drove from Atlanta, Ga for a nice getaway. Our first impression was that of a honky tonk drabed lobby. Wasn't too impressed. However, the desk clerk Patricia was very nice and pleasent.The check in was quick. The carpets in the hotel was nasty and so was the elevator doors. it reaked of ciggarettes in the lobby and hallways. Internet service was down. The Manager was nice to offer to comp our service since people had been copmlaining about the service being down. The houskeeper was frindly and did a pretty good job cleaning our room. I loved the space in the room, we stayed for 3 days. Not too much action in the casino.. We spent most of our time at the Horseshoe and Gold strike.. Had the best time at Gold strike; enjoyed the lounge area and the band. The best part was having our lunch comp on Thurs, and the Friday seafood buffet at Gold strike.. Overall, the Roadhouse was fair, For the rate during the week, I would stay again, but the weekend price is not worth it, you can do better!! PS.. No Swimming Pool, have to walk across to the horseshoe.. >:

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple