Used to be the Sheraton , now Roadhouse.
Been to a lot of hotel and motels , I am not a very picky person. All I ask for is a clean room and good service. This hotel had neither.
Room 501. Water left in tub , hair in floor , grungy faucets , bedspread had stains , chairs grungy , hair in dresser , supposed to be non smoking however there were ashtrays and ashes in nightstand. TV door cabinet broke , coffee pot lid broke , windows nasty.
Called to confirm asked for 2 bed non smoking , only had 1 bed but could put in a rollaway bed. On arrival , no rollaway. Called desk , said would bring one up. Got in later that night still no rollaway , went to front desk and they said they don`t have rollaways and never had them.
Desk service was lacking , had to wait and wait with no one in front of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel opens December 18, 2009 in Northern Tunica County, Mississippi, just 12 miles from Tennessee state line at Casino Center off of the historic and official Mississippi Blues Highway U.S. 61. The 92,000 square-foot casino features 33,000 square feet of gaming space, over 800 slots and video poker machines, 17 table games, 2 pool tables, 2 beer pong tables, designated motorcycle parking a fitness center and a gift shop. All 134 spacious and elegant suites contain a king size bed and, granite, marble and a Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino And Hotel
- Tunica Roadhouse Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Sheraton Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Tunica Resorts Sheraton