This hotel is centrally located in a group of 3 hotel casinos. It is quieter than its neighbor, the Horseshoe, less activity, so it depends on your preference where you stay. Both are Caesars properties. The Roadhouse rooms are large and all seem to have both jacuzzis and walk in showers. The only negative comment I have would address the attitude of the associate when we checked in on 1/8. She was definitely on 'automatic' and did not make us feel welcome. The security guards at the entrances were very warm and friendly. We only stayed one night as a stopover, but I would consider a longer stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel opens December 18, 2009 in Northern Tunica County, Mississippi, just 12 miles from Tennessee state line at Casino Center off of the historic and official Mississippi Blues Highway U.S. 61. The 92,000 square-foot casino features 33,000 square feet of gaming space, over 800 slots and video poker machines, 17 table games, 2 pool tables, 2 beer pong tables, designated motorcycle parking a fitness center and a gift shop. All 134 spacious and elegant suites contain a king size bed and, granite, marble and a Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunica Roadhouse Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino And Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Tunica Resorts Sheraton