Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel
$65
Best Western Tunica Resort(Tunica)(Great Value!)
$56
$34
  • Pool
Hotels.com
1,262 results
All reviewsjacuzzi tubroad houseslot machinesrooms are greatgift shoptable gamesgold strikeget awaybed was comfortablesmoking roomhorseshoefuncasinogamblingemployeesbuffetwaitress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We spen one night here on the spur of the moment road trip. The hotel was clean but showing signs of its age. The staff was super friendly and always willing to help you. The room was large and bed was comfortable. There was some construction outside our room so it was kind of noisy early in the morning. We were there on a Tuesday night so it wasn't too crowed or crazy. The price per night was well worth the quality of the hotel. There was no pool but the hotel across the street had one you could use. That pool wasn't great because all of the rooms on that floor blew the hot air from the ac to the pool area. It was already 95 degrees so I didn't need he additional hot air. The hotel also didn't have laundry bags in the room. I was told they don't offer them anymore. It's not a big deal but I can't imagine they cost that much money. I would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kidflemingo
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I had visited Tunica two other times but almost five years ago. We decided to get away to the south for a mini-vacation. I booked a room for two nights but we ended up checking out after only one evening. The room was filthy, the staff was rude, the restaurants were just too bad for words. I felt we were in the middle of a giant flop house. The entire area has reallly gone down. The casino was not hitting for me or my husband. I will never visit this area again!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Qualitydr62
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have stayed at the Tunica Roadhouse when it was the Sheraton. We have also stayed at the Horseshoe. Came back to the Roadhouse because we like the spaciousness of the room and the hot tub! WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED! The room is not clean. The elevators stink.
We stayed FIVE nights. First night was okay. Second night we had less towels. The third night we had coffee but not sugar, creamers. We then went down to inform them of these issues. We also informed them that our room had not been vacuumed. We checked out after a five night stay and not once was our room vacuumed. Apathy is prevalent. Disappointed that there is no breakfast dining available. The dining room is open for lunch and dinner. The food is very mediocre. Never going back there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Weird24
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Clean large room with jacuzzi were the first things we noticed. The king bed was most comfortable. Blackout drapes were superior and the climate control excellent. As with most Casino Hotels, there is no free breakfast, but in-room coffee or tea is always ready for one to make for themselves. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Negatives: The flatscreen tv was too dim to view and is preset that way so no one can change the brightness. Therefore, the tv is useless. They should just have a radio that tunes in tv channels instead of wasting their money on a screen that isn't viewable. This is why the rating is 1 star lower; could have been 5 stars.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed recently during a trip to Tunica. Having stayed at the other Harrah's properties, wanted to try the Roadhouse. Upon arrival, room door would not work and had to go to the front desk 3 seperate times to finally be placed into another room. When I did get into my room, the musty smell hits you. I guess that's the price you pay for having the jacuzzi tub in the main room. The bed was very comfortable, best part of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo