We spent 1 night at this hotel and wish we could have stayed longer. We were checked in by a great man named Charles. He gave us a wonderful quiet room with a spa tub. We were helped with our luggage by a short black gentleman from Michigan who was so wonderful. He helped us to our room and was just a great guy. This is a hidden gem of a hotel next to the Horseshoe. I even won a little at the slots!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel opens December 18, 2009 in Northern Tunica County, Mississippi, just 12 miles from Tennessee state line at Casino Center off of the historic and official Mississippi Blues Highway U.S. 61. The 92,000 square-foot casino features 33,000 square feet of gaming space, over 800 slots and video poker machines, 17 table games, 2 pool tables, 2 beer pong tables, designated motorcycle parking a fitness center and a gift shop. All 134 spacious and elegant suites contain a king size bed and, granite, marble and a Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino And Hotel
- Tunica Roadhouse Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Sheraton Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Tunica Resorts Sheraton