Casino and room was outstanding. The rooms are suites with a hot tub and very large. They have a seperate shower and bathroom with a 2 sink vanity. It was very relaxing and romantic. check in was very fast and friendly. We played video poker at the bars and the machines allows us enough wins to stay a little ahead of what we brought to play. Tne casino has low lights like a night club which enhanced the experience and is dressed out as a western themed night club. They have a mechincal bull and a friendly crowd that visit there. We did not eat here so can not comment on the food. I would recommend this place to others. Rooms are free or cheap except on Saturdays which is when the locals fill in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel opens December 18, 2009 in Northern Tunica County, Mississippi, just 12 miles from Tennessee state line at Casino Center off of the historic and official Mississippi Blues Highway U.S. 61. The 92,000 square-foot casino features 33,000 square feet of gaming space, over 800 slots and video poker machines, 17 table games, 2 pool tables, 2 beer pong tables, designated motorcycle parking a fitness center and a gift shop. All 134 spacious and elegant suites contain a king size bed and, granite, marble and a Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino And Hotel
- Tunica Roadhouse Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Sheraton Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Tunica Resorts Sheraton