“wonderful room and wonderful place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Resorts Casino Tunica

Resorts Casino Tunica
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Bartlett,TN
“wonderful room and wonderful place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

They do have wonderful mailds, very, very, very, very nice rooms, very, very, very, very good foods but I hate to say this about the fish they do serve and I definitely do recommend all of you to stay away from eating their fish because it is hard as a rock that I couldn't even eat at all period (100) percent. They no longer have root beer to drink but they do have pepsi to drink. They have changed alot of slots machines at the Resorts Casinos and at the Bally's Casino. My Mom and I just now got our 1st FREE ROOMS AT THE BALLY'S HOTEL IN TUNICA FINALLY!!!!!!! WE ALSO GOT A FREE ROOM AT THE RESORTS HOTEL IN TUNICA!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Katbolady2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed here on Oct 12th. They had a concert going on, and the place was pretty full. This has to be the nicest property in the Tunica area. Very large hotel and casino. They just opened up a new buffet which must be excellent, because there was around a hundred people standing in line at all times. Bar service was quick and they had several TV's for watching college football.

This place was very clean, and even though there were a lot of smokers, the place didn't seem smoky at all. I stayed on a non-smoking floor and had no issues.

I will definitely be coming back to visit this casino.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank theja1
Trinity, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have been going to Tunica for over 10 years. We have stayed at almost every casino there and by far the best one is Resorts. But it isn't the casino that keeps us going there, it's the way we are treated. From the moment you arrive to checking out, you are greeted with a smile, and anything you need is taken care of, quickly. The buffet is great and the comps they send out are some of the best any of the casinos have to offer, and you don't have to break the bank to get them. They are #1 for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Linda W
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I liked the fact that we were on the first floor and close to the casino but the room was dark and small. We were the first room as you entered the hall and there was some sort of motor that keep coming on and off all night which kept waking my husband up. The carpet needed to be replaced and brighter lighting would have helped a lot.
Employees were very nice but when I called Housekeeping for decaf coffee they never brought any. Three hours later I called the Front Desk and was told I could pick the coffee up at the Front Desk since Housekeeping had gone home. This was ok since it was close. We enjoyed ourselves at the casino but would not want to stay in the same room again.We have stayed at Resort before but don,t remember having these problems .

Room Tip: First floor is convenient but I would ask to see the room first if possible and don,t stay in the fi...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
Fort Smith, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Having checked in to the Veranda Hotel in Tunica, Ms ,My first set of room keys didn't work, after several tries the housekeeper was kind enough to let me in to my room so I could leave my luggage,Immediately I returned down stairs to get a new set of keys which did not work either,
so one more trip to the front desk and the clerk suggested that I move to new room.I managed to have the housekeeper to let me in to the first room to retrieve my luggage and proceeded to
the new room, which to my suprise already had someone elses luggage in the room, without even letting the door shut I let the housekeeper see what had happened. I proceded back to the front desk ask for a third room, by this time I am an exhausted 50 year old with little patience left.Finally I settled into the third room, set my bags down ,changed into a pair of shorts and sandals ready to start enjoying my vacation I realized I needed some ice so I stepped out into
the hallway,grabbed a bucket of ice but I could not get back in my room,KEY WONT WORK! I go back to the front desk, this time I demand to see the manager, they insist on security escorting me to my room with the manager holding the new keys as I left my id in the room and needed proof of who I was, other than that I had a wonderfull stay, You decide

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank Brenda W

Travelers are raving about these Tunica hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My hotel was Sam's Town, but I came across for a couple of visits.. I didn't win anything, but the dealers and floor people were extra nice at the blackjack tables Saturday and Monday afternoon. I am writing to mainly to compliment the buffet. While not as large as some others in town, and not as wide variety of items, I found the food fresh and excellently prepared. Though some asian dishes, it was mainly Southern comfort food, but surprisingly little just of just battered and fried everything.

Two stand outs, the carved turkey, which was moist and tasty, which is very hard to do well. Also, the humble hamburger steak was excellent. I believe they were hand patted and a gravy that may have been a mix, but fooled me if it was.

Comps for this buffet are insanely easy to get ... and I can't believe I am saying this, but was better than Sam's Town and the Horseshoe. Maybe next time I can win a little.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank TableGamer
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

If you don't like the huge crowds this might be your place. It has all the games, bells, and whistles. The buffet is not very good at all. It's probably the worst I've had at any casino. The rooms are adequate. The suites are actually very nice though. The prices are the best of all the casinos as well.

• Stayed January 2013