“Can't believe this restaurant is only #6!!!”
Review of Cafe Marie

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Marie
Ranked #40 of 63 Restaurants in Tunica
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
“Can't believe this restaurant is only #6!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Cafe Marie was an amazing experience! Allison, our server provided us (and especially our four year old daughter) with service that went above and beyond! The food was nothing short of perfection. Be sure to order the Blue Mountain for an appetizer. If you are a blue cheese lover, you will be in heaven! The fried shrimp was the biggest and best I have encountered. Their home cut fries are also extremely addicting! My only complaint (very small one at that) would be the high price for a kid's meal. We paid $8.50 for one and that did not include a drink. All in all though, our experience was well worth the price. Way better than Paula Deen's (and we really liked that). Be sure to ask for Allison when you go. She is the best of the best!

5 Thank hopeful1974

El Paso, Texas
“Best She-Crab Soup I Ever Had”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Awesome soup with dainty breads to go with it! Service was great! Lovely atmosphere!

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank MinElPaso
“Overpriced food with horrible service.”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

This is my first review of anything, but I felt I owed it people visiting the Tunica area in hopes of saving someone's time and money. Based on the other reviews my family and I decided to give it a shot. My kids had burgers that were burned beyond eating and mine was pink when I ordered it well done. So salty it was hard to eat. My wife ordered a well done steak and it was medium at best. For thirty dollars it wasn't as good as an eight dollar sirloin stockade steak. We waited for ten minutes to get into the place and our party along with the others in front of us had to walk back to the back to find someone to seat us...ended up taking someone from the kitchen to find someone for us. The food also took forever.

Highly dissapointing.

2 Thank jd-sooner
O'Fallon, Illinois
“Excellent eatery”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

We visited Cafe Marie last year and thought the food and people were great, we stumbled on this place as we were just driving around town sightseeing. We are going back to Tunica shortly and we will make the Cafe Marie one of out have to stops.

3 Thank jwep
Southeast United States
“Great food in downtown Tunica”
Reviewed October 9, 2008

A recent visit to this nostalgic restaurant was very enjoyable. The lunch menu was varied, and the prices were quite reasonable. We thought the cucumber salad and yeast rolls presented upon our arrival were delicious and quite welcome. The lunch items also proved to be equally delicious and a bargain. This eatery serves beer with its lunch fare and has a full lounge that opens at 5 p.m. In fact, when we left at 3 p.m., they were setting up for fine dining. To summarize, visiting this locale was a treat and something that I would highly recommend to others.

7 Thank Happiest_Traveler