WINNER WONDERLAND

“Clean room, helpful and friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Tunica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Calhoun City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

There is no way I can give this hotel a super bad review if I only paid 49.50 plus tax on the weekend to stay here. Now of course there were a few things that were not of my liking, but for the price, I had to be satisfied and get over it. I didn't get much sleep being that the bed was so low, but I was able to go downstairs and get a drink and some chips from the office store, so that wasn't so bad. I didn't like the fact that my sheets didn't look clean, so I could no wait to get a shower the next morning. That long hair didn't belong to me. The bathroom was nicely kept, although, I will never request another handicapped bathroom, because taking a shower was the pits. Anyway, I would stay here again, but I am hoping that I will not have too. One thing for sure, ALL staff was pleasant and tried to help in any way that they could. So what more can you ask for .....if you want a cheap stay.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor is quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Charlotte, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Hotel room was not bad for the price. Not overly clean but would do for one night. The disappointment is that they put smoking rooms right next to non smoking ones, so we woke up to the smell of smoke wafting into the room. Not a way I want to wake up.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Tunica hotels

Franklin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Missing from my room: iron and ironing board, blankets, working heater, my room was supposed to be non-smoking but it didn't smell good. The hotel hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. I asked the front desk for some kind of spray to spray in the room and almost nothing was available.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Van F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
I deeply regret your experience with us was not a good one. Based on your feedback and that of others, we are changing the layout of our smoking rooms to minimize the impact of the smell associated with cigarette smoke on those of us who do not smoke. The demand for smoking rooms is high in this market and we have to offer something for all our guests.

We don't put irons and ironing boards in our rooms at this time. We have them available at the Front Desk. The Front Desk clerk cannot hand out any chemicals to a guest, but should have treated your room him/herself. I apologize for your getting an inappropriate response and have coached all our employees about being professional at all times.

We should have blankets folded on the luggage racks in the rooms. During the summer we don't put them on the bed, but they are available at any time.

I appreciate your comments. Those of you who let us know where we have missed the mark give us the chance to fix errors and improve service. Feel free to contact me if you plan a future stay so I can make sure it will be a great experience. Thank you and best wishes.