“Good breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
fort worth
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We only ate breakfast here, because the dinner buffet was 20.99 or 21.99 a person. The breakfast was fine, everything was fresh.

• Visited April 2014

“Don't Waste Your Money”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Idk if it was an off night or what, but the food was cold. The buffet was a mess. Not what I expected for $20+ a person. Go to Crossroads at Harrahs!

Satellite Beach, Florida
“Generally good but limited”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The food was good but very limited in terms of selections compared to their Las Vegas counterparts; ie, only FRIED seafood (shrimp & catfish), no grilled seafood and only shrimp or catfish or mussels.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank t1man
Russellville, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice selection”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The price was a little steep for dinner per person ($21.99 for dinner) but the food was good, nice selection. I ate there on a Friday, which was seafood night. I don't eat seafood except shrimp, but their fried shrimp was crispy and tasty. And Friday night includes a free wine and beer bar, so for those folks who drink (I don't), you might very well spend less eating here than anywhere else, depending on how many beers or glasses of wine you have. The lunch buffet had even better selections of food than the evening buffet (since so much of the evening buffet was seafood). All in all, it was quite good.

Visited March 2014
cookeville
“Great Buffet at Gold Strike Casino”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Have eaten here now about 5 times and each time has gotten better. They have a great selection and I love the pizza! Have had dinner and breakfast and both are equally good. I must say the sugar-free apple pie is the best I have ever tasted. As for getting your own drinks, I love that and not sure why people were complaining. I love to be able to CHANGE my drink choice and get another refill any time I want to. They have drink stations on both sides of the buffet and goes really smooth and fast. For heaven sakes, have we gotten so lazy that we can't even get up and get our own drinks?????

• Visited March 2014

Been to Buffet Americana? Share your experiences!