“DO NOT STAY HERE! RUDE, DIRTY and not worth the $$”
Review of Harrahs Hotel And Casino - CLOSED

Harrahs Hotel And Casino
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 13, 2013

NEVER STAY HERE!!! HORRIBLE!!! Pool closes on Saturday's at noon for 21 and over ONLY guests. When I called to make my reservation and specifically asked if the pool is open and kid friendly, nothing was ever mentioned about the pool closing. Not family friendly, dirty, old, run down hotel. Very unfriendly people that have bad attitudes. Would NEVER recommend. Very pricey as well.

There are newer reviews for Harrahs Hotel And Casino

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was here five years ago. It was a wonderful world. I came back July 6, 2013. Problems everywhere. I was assured a non-smoking room near the elevator. NOT! I was placed at the end of the hall on a smoking floor. I finally got reassigned after going all the way back to the desk. All room service was discontinued in March 2013. There are no food vending machines in the hotel. The buffet is shut down. The only food in the whole resort is in the Steak Restaurant with expensive prices. There are No toiletry amenities in the bathroom. No appliances in the room. The room smelled of pesticide fumigation. The bathroom fixtures are old and rusty. The furnishings around the lobby are covered in dust. I called the valet the next morning to retrieve my vehicle and still had to ask again when I went downstairs. Harrah's advertises a drawing for one winner of a million dollars every Saturday night. They need to take a few million and work on their resort.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The hotel has major issues. Lots of Mosquitos welcome you upon entry at the outside entrance. Our room was assigned to someone else, and the room we finally got into, the bathroom sink was clogged. Kids quest could only accommodate 2 of our 4 children, due to short staffing. It really put a kink in our plans. There is no restaurant or any place in the Terrace Tower for you to purchase at all. Not a kid-friendly hotel in any fashion. Pool closes at 9pm! Not impressed and won't be returning to this property.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Second time we have eaten here. First time around a couple ago, it was under Paula Dean's branding. Good food. This time around, food was plentiful but way too expensive. We were charged $59 for two. Food was okay. Some items were too salty. Lots of variety, but too pricey

1  Thank Pettite
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We are Total Rewards players so we went to Harrahs. With what we know now we probably would have gone to Horseshoe, also a Harrahs property but a bit nicer. Place was clean and everyone was typically Harrahs friendly, that was not true at other Casinos were the workers often acted as though they were doing you a favor.