“Excellent diner”

Blue & White Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Tunica
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florence, Kentucky
“Excellent diner”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

It's been a while since I've been to a good greasy spoon. This place (I am told) is a fav for locals.

I was eyeing the Catfish, but decided on a nice homemade burger, the Black and Blue. Note theirs is not the standard offering with Blue cheese, but starts with basic burger with toppings (lettuce, onion, tomato, mustard, ketchup and mayo).

I added bacon and pepperjack and it was delicious. Cooked just right, it was one of the better burgers I have had recently.

We also tried the Fried Green Tomatoes, which were very good. adding blue cheese to dip was definitely a better choice over Ranch. The staff were all very nice and helpful for any questions.

• Visited February 2014

LaGrange, Georgia
“Good Value!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Take out was sooo good, I had to go back the next day. Fried catfish plate, turnip greens, green beans, & coconut cream pie was awesome. The next day's experience left me wanting a bit more. The food came out okay, BUT got cold really fast due to it being a tad chilly in the restaurant. Location, service & prices were excellent, however, some warmth would've been the icing on the cake!!! All things considered, I would visit again & definitely recommend if you are in the area.

Visited January 2014
Greenback, Tennessee
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast on our way out of town , no crowds and we were immediately seated . Coffee was perfect. I had eggs, toast gravy and all was very good. They have homemade donuts but just couldn't eat anything else but they looked delicious. Reasonably priced, friendly server, clean and cool decor. Wish I had eaten all my Tunica meals here!

Visited January 2014
Midland, Texas
“Road Trip”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We got a tip about the Blue & White Restrauantfrom some friends so we decided to try it. Atmosphere is really cool in the 1950's/60's theme. Service started out a little slow but the waitress was friendly and helpful in recommending food. Food was not as warm as I would have like but was good. Really fresh catfish. We would go back again.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank PapaJack46
tuscaloosa
“local southern food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Graet sothern dinning had countryfried steak with white gray was made fresh not a frozen piece of meat wife had fried catfish very good.large selection of vegtables. leave the casino buffets alone and get some fresh souther cooking with sweet tea

• Visited December 2013