“Man - now THAT is a biscuit!!!”

Blue & White Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Tunica
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Owen Sound, Canada
“Man - now THAT is a biscuit!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had heard so much about breakfast and the Blue and White and it did not dissapoint. The biscuits were what a down south bisuit should be (crisp and golden on the outside, flakey in the middle with no floury after taste - perfection). The decor was awesome, the portions large and delicious. We were able to purchase coffee mugs as souvigners which was great. loved it, loved it, loved it

Atlanta, Georgia
“Mmm Mmm Good!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

OMG! If you ever find yourself in Tunica, MS you simply MUST make your way over to Blue & White for breakfast! The biscuits and sausage gravy STILL has my mouth watering! My mother was in mad love with the bacon and the donuts are BAM! Outta sight!

Shawnee, Oklahoma
“old fashion restaurant”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Wasn't sure about it from the outside. But we ate the breakfast it was wonderful and reasonably priced. Got alot of food for the price. So very glad we stopped.

Tremont, Illinois
“Old Fashion Southern Hospitality”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife and I were looking for some local food fare while on a visit to the Casino's in Tunica, Mississippi. I stopped at a local visitors center and they recommended the Blue and White Restaurant. I am so glad that I stopped asked for some good local food. We drove up on the restaurant and could tell that it was a converted service station. The inside was very open and very clean. Our waitress was extremely nice and attentive. It was my first experience w/red eye gravy. It was very tasty, if you like bacon and coffee mixed together. The grits and waffles that I had were very good and the bacon was the definitely the home style thick cut bacon. My wife had the eggs and potatoes and she said they were done nicely. If you are looking for a good old home-style southern cooked breakfast, this is definitely the place to stop.

• Visited March 2012
Diamondhead, Mississippi
“not so good soul food”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Poor service, greasy food, short menu. I'm from Mississippi and I know soul food. This is not the place.

• Visited May 2012