“A Road Trip With Dad”

Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Tunica
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My dad has been to this casino in the past and wanted to stop on our trip to Florida and spend the night before getting back on the road. I really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is older, but still provide
comfortable clean rooms and also an indoor pool. The employees are friendly and willing to go one step above to provide excellent customer service. The casino is conveniently located in the hotel and offers a variety of slots and tables.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Went here about 9 pm on Sunday night, very few people in restaurant. The food was cold, onion rings cold and greasy, the mashed potatoes looked strange as did the orange looking Mac and cheese. My slice of cake was stale. Maybe the traffic was very slow that evening and food had been out too long but surely won't go here again. Pleasant server.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have no idea how people consider this place good. Even at $7 with a player card it felt like a rip off.

A lot of the food was just slightly warm and had us wondering about food borne illness issues. I was excited to see there was a burger bar, until I got closer. They had overcooked burger patties that were dried out under the heat lamp. There were few meat choices and a lot of cheap spot fillers like beans etc.

The desert bar was good and the staff was friendly.

I highly suggest doing a walk through before paying. The buffet at Harrah's main casino and also the one at the Horseshoe were excellent. Thank goodness we found them after the meal disaster at the fitz.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Smoking in the Casinos but in the hotel, you have to stay on the 3rd to 10th floor because there are no smoking on the 3rd to 10th floors. There are smoking on the 1st floor and 2nd floor of the hotel.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have always enjoyed the food at Fritzgerald...they have a variety of vegetables and the fried chicken is to "DIE" for. It was soooooooooo.........good. All of the food areas are neat and attractive. The desserts are of a wide variety and delicious. I even had some luck at the casino.
I loved sitting and looking out at the water.

3  Thank Carolyn B