“Subs” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Chapel Hill, Tennessee
“Subs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

It was very good. Low calorie and always delious. Lots to select from. Staff was friendly and the place was very clean. Good prices.

Visited April 2013

Franklin, Indiana, United States
“MMMGood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

The pizza was great,the staff greater!Was cheaper to go a mile than purchase snacks from the snack shop in the hotel.

Visited January 2013
Southaven, Mississippi
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The meats were rancid and the lettuce was wilted. I asked for my sandwich heating and it seemed it was a problem for the girl to heat it. When I finally got it it was ice cold not to mention the taste. It was one of the most disgusting sandwiches I have ever eaten and I have eaten at other Subways before.

Visited January 2013
Southaven, Mississippi
“"Rotten cold cuts"”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

We ordered two ham sandwiches and the meat was disgusting. I think it has been sitting there for quite some time. The service was terrible. I asked for my sandwich to be heated and when I got it it was ice cold. It seemed to me the girl who made the sandwich was quite annoyed that I asked for it heated. We will never go there again.

Visited October 2012
Corinth, Mississippi
“Not prepared to serve breakfast.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very disappointed in our breakfast. They had no egg whites available so had to eat ones with the yolks. Also no coffee ready. Folks, it is 7:30 am at a 24 hour Subway. We want coffee. They did send us into the adjoining convenience store and let us get coffee there.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank PJB888

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!