“Nice Nice Nice”

Gateway To The Blues Visitor Center & Museum
Ranked #6 of 26 things to do in Tunica
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Cutest building that catches your attention. People working are so very helpful and Nice. Going out of there way to help

Reviewed April 28, 2014

A nice photo op at the front of the visitor center and a friendly staff happy to answer your questions about local attractions, places to visit and places to eat.

1  Thank Bryan L
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This former train depot is truly a very unique visitor center that introduce the richness of the blues in the Mississippi delta.
Since I often travel this direction, just admired the center,but never stop. However on route to tour with relatives, made the stop.
I consider this more a visitor center. There are a few items on display,but not a true museum (which is in the works). Information on all areas of Mississippi, not just the Blues trail is available. The staff is welcoming and helpful.
The bathroom is very clean.
Also it's a great photo op for any visitor.

5  Thank airlink9972
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My mon and I have driven past this place several times, but were never able to stop, so my boyfriend and I went to Tunica, I had to go! It is mostly a visitor center, but had few blues music related items on display. We were able to get some information for our visit.

2  Thank h_blond2
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This center was near our hotel, The Veranda at Harrah's. It is a very cool building and has some famous music artist's instruments displayed. There was a good variety of tourist information brochures and nice souveniors. The staff was fine but not overly friendly.