“Get in your vehicle and eat here!!”

Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Tunica
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harrahs casino
“Get in your vehicle and eat here!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My specil date and I ordered a glass of SIMI Cabernet wine on tap..outstanding! With ample amounts of sourdough bread, we had The Best baked oyster appetizer. Followed by a memorable filet served with creamed spinach..OMG the steak was fork-cutting tender. Also we had the Grouprr broiled with Mango salsa (this was good but steak is unmatched) and a side of perfectly mashed potatoes containing chives, cheese, butter salt and pepper. Ask for Erin to wait on ya...16 years as a server!!! WOW...WOW WOW!! ARE you there yet?

• Visited August 2014

Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Remodeled, But Still Good Food and Service”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This place now is titled JB's Steak in the Horseshoe casino. Tried it before the change, so gave it another go after. Was a great experience. The waiter was timely, but did not hover. The place has the proper ambiance, even though it is straight off the casino floor. Food was delicious, and portions were just right, not the foundering you get in most places nowadays.

Some criticized the prices, but frankly they were less than in the 24-hour cafe at the casino next door, and the experience was much better here. The signature Binion's salad is a nice mix of greens, nuts, and a sweet dressing. With cocktail, salad, dessert, and a seafood entree, the check was $58 (for one). Sounds OK to me. This place deserves a return visit.

• Visited August 2014
Benton, Arkansas
“One of the best meals and service I have ever had!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

OMG! This place was awesome! I had the seafood pasta and it was amazing! The mixed green salad with the cranberries, nuts and raspberry vinaigrette was so good! Make sure you try the zucchini muffins and key lime pie!! The waiter was named Sylas and he was AMAZING! He made us laugh and was so friendly! The service was fast and we never had a empty glass! I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for an amazing dining experience. The prices are on the higher end, but well worth it for the food and service that you get!

Visited June 2014
Miami, Florida
“Steak City”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Highly overpriced but deliciously prepared this steak hose is one that I will visit again. Ordered the Lamb chops and was thrilled at the portion and floored by the taste. Since this was a business dinner I didn't think about the price (I can write it off) until after the bill came. 2 Lamb chop dinners, 1 steak dinner with 3 glasses of wine, appetizer and dessert came to $244.00 before tip.

The service was excellent, the ambiance was great and when I return with my wife this will be one of the places I visit.

Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Mediocre for Gourmet Steakhouse”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Mediocre for gourmet steakhouse. Relocated temporarily while they are remodeling their permanent location. Ate this past weekend. Food was good, but just ok for price. $130+ after "Player's card/Total Rewards discount" without asking for comps to offset. Split nice Porterhouse with date for main course. But one of smallest Porterhouses I have ever had. Had one appetizer; two salads and one glass of wine each. Maybe not outrageous but not really quite worth price. Service was good. The bus boy or assistant server was very pleasant. From Senegal and he contributed to atmosphere of the meal. But the waitress/main server was very, very impersonal...........almost like a robot. You would expect more personality and attentiveness in the gourmet restaurant. Not too many tables in the place. So while I would possibly eat there again..........my first experience, I would highly recommend the Chicago Steakhouse next door at Gold Strike instead of this restaurant at The Horseshoe. Both of my experiences there MUCH better. I just expect more and better both at the Horseshoe and for something named Binion's.

• Visited June 2014