“good but not exceptional”

Village Square Buffett
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Tunica
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Latin
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located inside the Horseshoe Casino in Tunica
Reviewed April 8, 2014

standard casino buffet, nothing special, not as large a selection as many las vegas casinos, could have more main course options but had a good salad bar.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Wonderful food with out of this world variety. Definitely worth the money. We will come back next time we are in town.

1  Thank Kat S
Reviewed March 27, 2014

what a terrible meal food was dry and tasteless the service horrible I went to the rib station and watched the server play games on his phone while I stood there I wound up grabbing a whole slab of ribs which were dried out and awful.The station for the brisket was lacking a meat cutter and only bits of all fat meat available.The buffet at the horseshoe was sooo good and here soooo bad

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I love eating at the Little Italy in the Horseshoe casino..The one time they didn't have my kind of pizza and told me they wouldn't be putting it out until the other 2 were gone I told my waiter. He got the manager and boy did things change..It was not very long at all until I had the pizza of my choice and had been talked to by 3 different managers..They really take care of their customers..

Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is a great buffet to experience and make sure you're hungry.
The variety of food is excellent along with the desserts. They offer a fresh variety of rolls and bread and the salad bar area is also very yummy!