“Friendly place and fun”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Friendly place and fun”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had a great time at Sam's Town. Friendly fun people. I always win here when I dont win anywhere else. Buffet is really good and you can always find a discount here and there.

Visited September 2013

Carterville, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Enjoyed our visit”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Enjoyed our visit here. On Wednesday, they had a special $10 buffet. When you pay $10 to eat, they give you a receipt and after you eat take the receipt to the service desk and they give you $10 in free slot play. It was a good deal for us. Casino was nice and clean. We had an enjoyable evening.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank TravelingBirdsWeAre
Potosi, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Slots sucked!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The whole time we were here I never heard anyone winning big. I'm not expecting to win alot but just enough to let me keep playing while I'm there. I even tried playing progressive to win big and it just sucked the money right out of my pockets. Seems the slots in St. Louis Area are better at paying out.

Visited March 2013
Trion, Georgia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Always fun and easy to navigate.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I really like it here at Sam's Town. The slots seem to pay a bit better and the atmosphere is cheery. My only complaint is that the buffet is pretty bad. Stuff is usally dried out and not very tasty, very bland. But if you can afford Twain's Steakhouse I had one of the best steaks ever there. A really great dining experience.

Visited February 2012
Los Alamos, New Mexico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Buffet was excellent and a great value”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

There were lots of food selections and the servers were very attendant. The price was right with all the beer and wine desired.

Visited December 2012