“Where's the real meat”

8oz Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in Tunica
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: It’s not just a burger, it’s a commitment, at this 24-hour spot with a friendly, relaxed environment. 8 oz. Burger Bar is a restaurant where you can customize your own burger with a variety of toppings, sauces and cheeses, along with signature side dishes and old-fashioned shakes & malts. This is the spot for snacks like quesadilla, buffalo hot wings, chicken tenders, pizza & many other items. We also serve a limited breakfast menu all day. Stop in and enjoy this Horseshoe Tunica casual dining spot on your next visit!
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We decided to try this place just for the grilled cheese sandwich. What a mistake. The sandwich was supposed to be short rib meat and grilled cheese but the meat was flat rubbery bland stuff that looked like it would be used for Philly's. the price of $8 per sandwich was crazy. There couldn't have been more than $.75 worth of stuff on it. The only part that was good was the bread. I noticed that a lot of other people left there food have eaten. I should have asked for my money back.

1  Thank kidflemingo
8ozBB, General Manager at 8oz Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

I apologize for the unpleasant visit you had with us. We have since then changed the meat on our Short Rib Grilled Cheese. I would like to invite you back to try one on us.

There are newer reviews for 8oz Burger Bar

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food is average as is the value. The good thing about it is that it's always open and you can pay with points. Decent breakfast sandwiches but JB's Café is probably a better choice for quality and overall value.

1  Thank TechyD
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The short rib grilled cheese sandwiches we had on our first trip were amazing. We would have repeated the order the next time, but were were all beefed out. I had a really good tuna melt. I don't remember what my husband ordered (sorry, senior moment), but he enjoyed it, too. Service was slow but friendly.

2  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate breakfast the day after Memorial Day and was pleased.
They have a good selection, didn't have to wait long and the girls working were very helpful and friendly.

2  Thank KraZynTn
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was so surprised that the food in this restaurant was actually good. Usually these type of places in casinos do not care about quality and this place actually does. The prices are a little high for a burger but it is to be expected in a casino.

2  Thank GTechMom

Been to 8oz Burger Bar? Share your experiences!