“Best Western...Best Beds”

Best Western Tunica Resort
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The Best Western brand, really know how to buy matteresses as all the Best Western provide for your money a good place to sleep. When you are travelling your rest is very important, and I know it is not like home, but it a very good place to rest at night.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Thought I would try out this hotel as if was a fraction of the price in one of the casinos. I went to the Horseshoe for a music concert and it worked out great. Although it was 5 or 6 miles from the casinos, it was close enough that it was not an inconvenience. It was clean and quiet which was just what I was looking for. Will go back there again as the price just can't be beat. THANKS for the good time!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 662-363-6711.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The room was clean but way over-priced. A room at this hotel is much less during the winter months. Next time I will probably stay at a different place due to the huge price hike. I do like that a computer in the lobby was available to print out my airport boarding passes. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Mrs.Riding, thank you again for completing the survey, and want to apologize for the increase on the price but pricing is solely based on the availability and entertainment that going to be in the area. We definitely want you to come stay with us again and would not hesitate to accommodate you. Hope to see you on your next stay in the Robinsonville area.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have been going to the Best Western every other weekend since May 2014...when I mention to them about my 4th night free they acted like I never stayed there before. I showed receipts and all. The Manager told me to call a 800 number and when I called them , they asked me to fax over the receipts and when I did I never heard anything from them. I tried just paying for the room and forgetting about the free night and they had the nerve to jack the price double..so I left. I told everybody from my job about this place and they suck!! I will never give them my money again.
There is no free night after you pay for 3 nights..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
13  Thank natalie w
ronpatel, General Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

July 18, 2014
The guest came to the Best Western Tunica Resorts to check in with 3 previous receipts from 3 previous stays, thinking her 4th night was going to be free (based on her showing us those receipts).
We did advice the guest that all the promotions are directly handled by Best Western International, the corporate head quarters for the World’s largest Hotel chain.
We also advised the guest that after your 3rd qualified stay, Best Western International will email you a voucher to present to the hotel of your choice so that your 4th stay will be free. Guest has to bring a print out of the voucher to get the free room, She did not understand and seemed aggravated, said no one answers the phone at Best Rewards when we call.
I Ron Patel General Manager personally talked to her and assured her that it is just not possible for the Best Rewards department not to answer the phone, I called for the guest and they answered it in the first ring and I had them assist the guest, so that they could explain to her the same thing we were trying to explain.
After her conversation with Best Western Rewards, she was not able to arrange for her free night voucher due to not having the proper protocol done in a timely manner, and since she did not want to pay the price for the room, she chose to leave and “Not Stay at our Hotel”.
Best Western Rewards Loyalty program has more than one Million members and we are very proud to be the biggest in the hospitality industry and on top of it we are ranked amongst the top three hotel brands with Hilton, Marriott and Best Western being the Hospitality industry leaders.
This complaint is irrelevant to the hotel; we can provide you with a video surveillance clip of the whole scenario to help you understand our defense a little better. This response is solely based on her not knowing of how our Summer Promotion works and the protocol we have to follow for a “free night”.
We did help the guest completely understand the process. Please remove this response based on the guests’ assumption on not knowing how a “promotion” is handled.
Loads of Thanks,
General Manager,
Best Western Tunica Resorts

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My team of 13 stayed at the Best Western and were treated with the utmost care ever. This was an enjoyable stay with no problems so we could concentrate on the task at hand. I would highly recommend this hotel when you are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Pleasant stay for us. No difficulties. Staff pleasant and offered to be helpful. Coffee and cookies in lounge. Rooms were spacious and well furnished. Breakfast with bacon, sausage, eggs, and all the rest. Plenty of tables breakfast area. in TV channels limited. Bathroom dimly lit.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This has been our favorite stay so far this vacation (day 4 of 37). Connie at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. She made us feel like valued guests. The beds were soft enough to give us a very restful night. Air conditioning work well for the hot humid weather. The shower had great pressure with one of those misting type sprays. The room was very well appointed and clean. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage patties, make your own waffles, apples, cereals, juices, bagels, English muffins, juices, coffees, 2 types of milk, hot sauce, cream cheese, and even peanut butter. Good food!
Ashley checked us out efficiently and wished us a safe trip. Good price ($45 tax included).
Nice people, nice place. Would we stay here again? Definitely!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family