Best Western Tunica Resort
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwestern hotelsroom was cleanyogurtthe breakfast areacasino striphot breakfastwould definitely stay here againa nice place to staystaying at this hotelnight staythe hotel staffshort drivefriday nightking roomnon smokingget away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed here on a trip I was on a very good stay, only bad thing is thru the week no food delivers there, so had to unhook my truck to go get food few miles down the road but hotel was very nice, I will be staying here any time I am hauling down to the oil rigs

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Devin B
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 662-363-6711.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great rooms great price! Clean comfy rooms and also quite. The housekeepers did not bother us at all and was helpful when we asked for additional towels etc. The only con of staying here was the parking we would have to park at the opposite end of the hotel from the entrance and walk all the way around the hotel to get in at night.

2  Thank Brooke H
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband to be and I stayed here for our last valentines as a unwed couple. We had a great time. I loved everything about the room. It was clean and decorated well. We got a king size bed, it had a couch in the room. I have never been in a hotel room with a couch in it. I can't wait to come back as a married couple.

2  Thank Amanda B

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Room was very clean. Staff was friendly. They don't let you take your breakfast back to your room, you have to eat it in the lobby. Room was a little pricey. That is my only complaint. Nice hotel, but nothing sets it apart. I was satisfied with my overall stay.

2  Thank Joni F
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Of all the places I've traveled in my 35 yrs, this location is by far one of the most interesting. I've never been to a place that is kinda out of the way. In my opinion, this hotel is in just right proximity to the casinos & some restaurants/shops, BUT you must drive a bit if you want access to more familiar shops/restaurants (Long Horn/Best Buy/etc.). This is really annoying when you want variety. Also, this location is NOT as close to Memphis as I was lead to believe. All in all, I got my usual Best Western standard, EXCEPT upon check in. My room was freezing when I got in & never really warmed up until the next day. However, the price was amazing considering casino proximity & their rates. All my request were met, parking was ideal, & bkfst was satisfying. Should I want to visit the area again, I would most certainly recommend & stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank lynnmh
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014