“Nice hotel for the price”

Best Western Tunica Resort
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Malden, Missouri
“Nice hotel for the price”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights during our stay in Tunica. I believe we paid $55 per night...extremely reasonable! The room was very clean and comfortable and what you would expect from this type of hotel. Nothing super fancy, but it fit our needs. It was undergoing some renovations during our stay, but we never heard any noise. They do have a nice breakfast in the morning, with plenty of places to sit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank h_blond2
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 662-363-6711.

BEST WESTERN Tunica Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Robinsonville, United States
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Hotel was exceptionally nice, rooms clean, comfortable bed and great breakfast. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the Robinsonville - Tunica, MS area. A little pricey for Tues. night 12/31 (New Year's Eve) but overall very satisfied with the stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Julia M
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this review, July 19, 2014

Oklahoma City
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I made reservations here because I was going through Tunica on a Friday night, and the casinos that night were VERY expensive. The room was extremely nice, and the price was more than reasonable. The bed was comfortable, and the furnishings were nice. I had stayed in some other "non-casino" lodgings in the area. THIS LODGING IS NOW AT THE TOP OF OUR LIST WHEN WE NEED A "WEEKEND" STAY.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank CLM429
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this review, January 4, 2014

Baton Rouge
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The hotel was fine (GOOD - under going some renovation, not an issue) but they need to work on the quality/attention of their FREE BREAKFAST BAR. This I why I rated them poor on service. It did not meet the Best Western standard that I have been accustomed to at other Best Western properties. Tupelo MS was Very Good / Excellent Suggest you add a column Good between Very Good and Average.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Daniel R
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 662-363-6711.

bentonville, United States
Reviewed December 30, 2013

check in was a breeze and very easy. breakfast was better than most hotels but limited offerings room was not cleaned during one night of our 3 day stay. check out was smooth as well. quiet and convenient hotel

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Frank T
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this review, December 31, 2013

West Monroe, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I would stay at this hotel anytime. It was immaculate, our room was very spacious, we had everything you needed and if we happened to need something, the staff took care of everything. The breakfast was great. What a great weekend....

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Linda M

Mississippi
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The reviews were correct! This hotel overshadows the rest of the hotels in the Tunica area simply because everything you need for a trip is HERE!!! The room was large and clean. Bathrooms were clean and the overall experience was a plus. My only complaint if I had to complain would be that I didn't get to get that great hot shower because the water didn't get very hot in the shower. Other than that, I would give this hotel an A. The breakfast was okay for anyone who preferred it. The staff was very helpful and nice. Definitely would stay again and I recommend room 323. :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank 308sherriep
ronpatel, Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this review, November 6, 2013