“Sam's Town was the best!”
Review of Sam's Town Casino

Sam's Town Casino
Ranked #5 of 26 things to do in Tunica
Woodbury
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Sam's Town was the best!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had been on a 2 week trip to the Tunica and Biloxi area for gaming and golfing. Sam's Town was the best to us. Plenty of comps by way of rooms, meals and it was my husbands B'day so we were comped extra for 2 Seafood buffets. Everything about our stay was excellent. Room was clean with plenty of coffee, towels and a refridgerator. We even had some great hits on the machines. This will be our favorite place in Tunica from now on.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank RAXX D

Malden, Missouri
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We didn't spend a lot of time here. I did manage to win $75 after putting $5 in a slot machine. The buffet was so-so, but very clean and the wait staff was excellent.

Visited March 2013
Perryville, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ripped off”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Hit a bonus, screen went black, lady came out, tech came out, then a supervisor said sorry we don't know how much you would have won. you had 21dollars left will give you 50 bucks. I said no, Her boss came out said he could call the gaming commission and they'd tell them to pay me only the 21. I said ok. When I got home I called Mississippi gaming commission they said that's the casinos answer. they're now going to be looking into it & they're sending me a packet.

4 Thank shane s
Maumelle, Arkansas, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rooms,dining and gaming.”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Rooms are very clean. The breakfast buffet is excellent and cost is minimal.Steakhouse is very good.Excellent service.Many games and slots available on casino floor.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Peggy R
Lexington, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Seems a little outdated...”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We have been in every casino in Tunica and this is one of the older themed ones. Smells really bad of cigarette smoke and seems like a hokey casino of the 70's.

Visited August 2013