“Been here twice”
Review of Sam's Town Casino

Sam's Town Casino
Ranked #5 of 26 things to do in Tunica
Reviewed July 28, 2013

And would come back. I love the laid back casino feel. The wife and I have been very lucky and come out way ahead both times. All the staff is friendly and the rooms are decent. I just need a bed and don't have to be impressed. I am there to play and that's it.

1  Thank Crosslin

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have been going to Tunica since it opened years ago. I have been to Sam's town many times and never won anything. I have never left with what I brought. It is not my least favorite casino but I'd rather just not go.

1  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The buffet on Sunday the 21st was excellent- we had eggs, ham, juice, hash browns, coffee and rolls and it was under 20.00- can't beat that.......then we left our contribution with the casino and headed for home.

1  Thank antiquelover20
Reviewed July 18, 2013

They had nice fun updated machines and you could play for a good bit without loosing everything. Enjoyed our stop in just to play

1  Thank Dave H
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Not worth talking about. except to say the security staff gave some real attitude when I complained about one of their "buddies" being too drunk to be at a table!

2  Thank joetraveller60